Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Noob

Out of The Ordinary

BOT

2. Lounge   -   #2

never saw that...

completely fitting (of course) though...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Uh oh.. [B][O][T]&#39;s got his eye on you. What have you done?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by balamm@11 September 2003 - 07:45
    [b] Uh oh.. [O][T]&#39;s got his eye on you. What have you done?
    it was like that when i got here

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    What are u guys chatting about? it&#39;s the saddest day in history? is it not? get a grip on yourselves &#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 08:18
    What are u guys chatting about? it&#39;s the saddest day in history? is it not? get a grip on yourselves &#33;
    1337 is a common &#39;abbreviation&#39; for "elite" in certain computer circles...

also, i do agree it&#39;s the anniversary of one of the saddest days in the world&#39;s history, however, why should people stop everything they are doing to pay tribute when they can allocate some time themselves to pay tribute?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 01:18
    That would be up to each individual to decide and deal with on a personal level. I don&#39;t feel the need to join in an organised observance. When and where will be at my choosing. You are also free to do as you wish when it suits you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I will have to disagree with you Jiggy. Sad day as it is, it pales into insignificance when compared to Dresden, Nagasaki or Hiroshima. The reasons for any of these atrocities are immaterial, it is the loss of innocent victims as the result of them. I will probably get a lot of flak for this, but it wont alter the facts.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Hey 3rd Gen, can I be in your gang?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i totally agree with you, bigboab
    although the number of casualties was very large on september 11th, it was a very small amount compared to those who were killed in the nuclear bomb attacks during ww2

i hope you don&#39;t get flamed for saying what you did...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast