Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame on you and god damn you!

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

Palestinians are starving but they look very healthy on TV, I think that is a buch of crap and once more the radicals with cheap propaganda are getting away with murder.
    So much talk about starvation and the great "Hamas" that care so much for the people what happened to their priorities, how do they get weapons and not food? Last time I checked a rocket is much more expansive than a bag of rice.
    I don't care if the rockets kill one or a houndred people, they have to be stop period, those great "Hamas" Murderos are the same one's that killed their palestinian brothers on the beginning of 2008, all for control of land, so if they kill their own people, what woulnd't they do to a state they want to see erased from the map.
    So, no comments on the assassination squads that led to the retaliation with these rockets and partly responsible for the failure of the ceasefire? And you think that UNHCR and Oxfam are making up the stories of a humanitarian crisis in Gaza?

Shame on you.

Just to clear things up, the rockets are home made, little more than pieces of metal tubing with fins welded on the end and filled with a mixture of TNT and fertiliser explosive. Very cheap to make, but in any case money isn't the issue WRT the starvation of the people. Substituting food for the materials needed to make all the rockets fired since the start of the ceasefire would not feed a tenth of the population of Gaza for a single day.

As for what happened at the beginning of 2008, I think you'll find that it was Fatah that was trying to take over and was prevented from doing so in Gaza. There would probably have been no deaths if the Fatah controlled forces had left their posts as they had been ordered to do by the legitimately elected Palestinian government.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your distorted views.
    Israel has to kill anyone in Hamas with jewish blood in their hands, or the jews kill those radicals or the readicals kill the jews.
    It is funny that you talk about money, but the US and EU and some Arab nation have the palestinians billions of dollars, I would like to know where is that money that nobody can't account for?
    Hamas has never been serious about peace, they just want to destroy Israel, the same way they get weapons thru the tunnels, they can get food, I repeat, food is cheaper than bullets, theose radicals just want one thing and one thing only.
    People from Fatah are palestinian too and they lost to Hamas, the radicals won and not they are lying with their cheap propaganda.
    And women and kids have to die in any war, if they don't die in this war, they will die when the radicals send them to blow theirselves up in Israel anyway, against their will. The one I like is the lie about the 70 virgins if they kill theirselves, that is funny.
    I'll say it again, as long as moderate palestinians don't speak against the radicals nothing will ever change in the middle east.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    So, no comments on the assassination squads that led to the retaliation with these rockets and partly responsible for the failure of the ceasefire? And you think that UNHCR and Oxfam are making up the stories of a humanitarian crisis in Gaza?

Shame on you.

Just to clear things up, the rockets are home made, little more than pieces of metal tubing with fins welded on the end and filled with a mixture of TNT and fertiliser explosive. Very cheap to make, but in any case money isn't the issue WRT the starvation of the people. Substituting food for the materials needed to make all the rockets fired since the start of the ceasefire would not feed a tenth of the population of Gaza for a single day.

As for what happened at the beginning of 2008, I think you'll find that it was Fatah that was trying to take over and was prevented from doing so in Gaza. There would probably have been no deaths if the Fatah controlled forces had left their posts as they had been ordered to do by the legitimately elected Palestinian government.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your distorted views.
    Israel has to kill anyone in Hamas with jewish blood in their hands, or the jews kill those radicals or the readicals kill the jews.
    It is funny that you talk about money, but the US and EU and some Arab nation have the palestinians billions of dollars, I would like to know where is that money that nobody can't account for?
    Hamas has never been serious about peace, they just want to destroy Israel, the same way they get weapons thru the tunnels, they can get food, I repeat, food is cheaper than bullets, theose radicals just want one thing and one thing only.
    People from Fatah are palestinian too and they lost to Hamas, the radicals won and not they are lying with their cheap propaganda.
    And women and kids have to die in any war, if they don't die in this war, they will die when the radicals send them to blow theirselves up in Israel anyway, against their will. The one I like is the lie about the 70 virgins if they kill theirselves, that is funny.
    I'll say it again, as long as moderate palestinians don't speak against the radicals nothing will ever change in the middle east.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever.
    'cept China, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post
    Israel becoming a nation in the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy.
    Yes, God is on Israel's side.. Allah apparently hates Muslims, his own people. Unless... hold on for a second... are there two Creators?

Oh, but of course there aren't... Islam is the false religion propagated by Abraham's bastard child , forever condemned by God and "his people," the Jews, because they don't follow the right book.

Give me a break. The cause of this conflict is religious intolerance. Attack that instead.
    Last edited by Brenya; 01-09-2009 at 12:16 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post
    Hamas acheived what they wanted. Israel was stupid enough to retaliate and give hamas what they want. Hamas are a bunch of terrorists who deserve to die because they kill people and they started this. We cant expect the israelis to sit and take it all the time. Israel becoming a nation is the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy. There will be a war in the middle east and israel will be attacked by all the jew hating arab countries eventually.

Did I miss something?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post
    Hamas acheived what they wanted. Israel was stupid enough to retaliate and give hamas what they want. Hamas are a bunch of terrorists who deserve to die because they kill people and they started this. We cant expect the israelis to sit and take it all the time. Israel becoming a nation is the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy. There will be a war in the middle east and israel will be attacked by all the jew hating arab countries eventually.
    how about you start showing some good fate and be less jerk so we wont hate you that much.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I find intolerance intolerable

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I find intolerance intolerable
    the object of intolerance is implied to be something morally wrong. when the object of intolerance is intolerance itself, the implication is that the person whose intolerance you object to is morally unjustified for his intolerance. and since your own intolerance (of that person's unjustified intolerance) is morally justified, then you shouldn't find your own intolerance intolerable because you really don't find all forms of intolerance intolerable. you just find the forms of intolerance that are morally unjustified intolerable.

hit? miss?

what's so good about their land anyway? why have any attachment to land? palestinians just have to face it - the world wants israel where it's at. It was a pity-gift for the holocaust, which some palestinian leader (forget his name) actually claimed didn't happen.

they are the only ones that can stop this war. no amount of violence will convince the rest of the world to give the palestinians "their land" back. it will just give them even more reason to hate the palestinians for not accepting the international agreements after WWII.
    Last edited by Brenya; 01-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    the object of intolerance is implied to be something morally wrong. when the object of intolerance is intolerance itself, the implication is that the person whose intolerance you object to is morally unjustified for his intolerance. and since your own intolerance (of that person's unjustified intolerance) is morally justified, then you shouldn't find your own intolerance intolerable because you really don't find all forms of intolerance intolerable. you just find the forms of intolerance that are morally unjustified intolerable.
    Hope that lets you sleep better Barbie.

It is time the veto was dropped from the U.N. Only then will we get a concensus of world opinion. The voting system should be votes per size of population, or is that not democracy.

The killing of children should herald the intervention of the U.N. peace keepers.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Israel is full of shit.

But the Arabs aren't all innocent either.

I think the conflict goes beyond religious intolerance. There is racial hatred at work here as well.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'll also add that it is evident tralala is indoctrinized.

Honestly, we should all just have a cuppa and chill the fuck out. The lot of you. Quoting Idol for posterity:
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to nuke the whole middle east Israel included so the rest of us could just go about our lives then?
    [...] leaders who indulge in this kind of first strike mentality are nothing but short-sighted cowards.
    Truer words could not be spoken.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 01-09-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast