Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame on you and god damn you!

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    Snee look at history books, they are not our cherubical neighbors, 95% of the dead are terrorists
    Even assuming the percentage you just made up is correct, that's 100% more civilians than my country's armed forces have killed lately. Which was the point.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Israeli armed forces, just out of a cease fire, respond to palestians allegedly lobbing rockets on israelis, in their own inimitable way (). Naturally it's all America's fault.
    While I'm not agreeing with BawA you do realize that the US is guilty of supporting with arms and money a regime that is very much viewed as terrorist by a sizable chunk of humanity.

Remember shoe on other foot Merica has taken some pretty aggressive action against other countries for doing exactly the same thing.
    Quoted for Snee, in the exasperation that he still might have Idol on ignore, like.

This thread is a poultice for bigots, like and well BaWa knew it when he made it.

There are huge similarities between my own country and the devastation that went on (and to some extent continues) and the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. We endured it for 30 odd years and I just wish to fuck that Rafi would take a step back and re-assess his hatred.

That is all.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-28-2008 at 11:21 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    FFS. Was it really necessary to quote that?

To say that THIS particular situation is America's fault in particular is a tad far fetched.

Sure, american entities, both official and inofficial, supported Israel (still do), and Bin Laden, and who knows what else. There are people in the U.S. supporting the palestians too, for that matter. (It's been so much fun arguing this kind of thing back and forth since 2003 on here, so let's do it again, yay ().) That hardly equals America at large being involved in the decision making process in this situation, though.

There's a fuckload of people to blame to a varying degree (if we're to assign blame), including the people who voted for Hamas, the people lobbing rockets at civilians, the people ordering bombing runs, the people who sold the rockets, the people who sold the planes, the people cheering on the people lobbing rockets (what's up, BawA?), and so on and so forth.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Nothing is necessary, except me.

However, necessary and fun are two completely different concepts.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

To say that THIS particular situation is America's fault in particular is a tad far fetched.

Sure, american entities, both official and inofficial, supported Israel (still do), and Bin Laden, and who knows what else. There are people in the U.S. supporting the palestians too, for that matter. (It's been so much fun arguing this kind of thing back and forth since 2003 on here, so let's do it again, yay ().) That hardly equals America at large being involved in the decision making process in this situation, though.

There's a fuckload of people to blame to a varying degree (if we're to assign blame), including the people who voted for Hamas, the people lobbing rockets at civilians, the people ordering bombing runs, the people who sold the rockets, the people who sold the planes, the people cheering on the people lobbing rockets (what's up, BawA?), and so on and so forth.
    I basically just lay the blame on the intolerant .
    Of course I do that inoffically.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Flame away, but If I'm not mistaken, didn't Hamas start this particular episode? Not choosing sides, just going by what I read....
    for you it would be always the other side who starts the flame, if you and your other friend who is referring your double standard type reply as a fact then hear a fact from me as well; peace agreement was made so the crossing could be kept open which clearly israel kept closing after each harmless rocket launched by hamas WHICH was in response to initial assassination of faction members. before this attack they opened the crossing for couples of hours to keep security personnel off guard and then came the sudden death and mass killing, how disgraceful is this, a military machine which portrait it self as strong fears AK47 and comes down with Apache.

Idol, what point is there to democracy if you claim that the people who didn't vote in Hammas are to be left alone? Fuck, that literally means if you didn't vote Obama in as pres., then you should be able to leave your share of soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.. Please, democracy has it's own rules. The MAJORITY voted them in, so the MAJORITY will pay the price.

ilw, in a time of war there ain't much point seeking the odd boy/girl who got caught in the crossfire.. You think Hizbollah gave a rats ass they were killing civilians in Israel as well as soldiers? At least we are TARGETING militants, unlike Hammas, who are rocketing civilian houses etc.

It doesn't take much to understand these terrorists really had it coming their way this time round, and that they really deserve everything they're getting too.
    Again a war created by your own propaganda, what nazi used to spread about jews when they where once like helpless Palestinians yet they did what ever you think Nazis have done to you, do you really think that hamas is a threat to your security? for god sake their rockets are only good for waking up settlers whom by the way walk with guns in street forcing Palestinian out of their homes and cutting olive trees.

for those who say why i bring america in between, well just see what was the 1st response from america in regards to the breakdown of conflict, Condoleezza Rice came out with usual comment "hamas is to blame", yes hamas is killing all those people, gaza people were as much dead as before this genocide, hardly seeing any food and vital leaving ingredients in result of crossing close down by israel, did you expect hamas continuing the peace agreeing which in only and only in favor of israel? would you except this if you where a leader of a nation, seeing you people die of hunger and lack of medicine and power.

Torrentt please dont comment if you dont know sh8t about history, ive told you many times to keep away from something which is beyond your understanding, you have just stepped in life and you its not your power to get such a discussion, bringing up numbers you want a number read this 313/1100 and counting.

For the first time in a long time, I have no sympathy whatsoever for ANYONE in the Gaza strip. For the first time in a while, I think it's our turn, and our duty to bomb the fuck out of that hell-hole, making sure that the people there know who they are dealing with, so they think twice and three times before even considering rocketing Israel once again.

Mark my word, we shall never despair. We will win, no matter what. Any rocket you throw at us, will be answered with a missile ten times as big and strong. It's time to stop the lot of you. Now rather than later.

Sorry for sounding a bigot and a racist, or whatever else you wish to call me, but this time, I really don't care. They deserve it. They voted in these assholes, so now their getting what was coming at them.
    Last edited by BawA; 12-29-2008 at 04:23 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    for you it would be always the other side who starts the flame, if you and your other friend who is referring your double standard type reply as a fact then hear a fact from me as well; peace agreement was made so the crossing could be kept open which clearly israel kept closing after each harmless rocket launched by hamas WHICH was in response to initial assassination of faction members. before this attack they opened the crossing for couples of hours to keep security personnel off guard and then came the sudden death and mass killing, how disgraceful is this, a military machine which portrait it self as strong fears AK47 and comes down with Apache.

Again a war created by your own propaganda, what nazi used to spread about jews when they where once like helpless Palestinians yet they did what ever you think Nazis have done to you, do you really think that hamas is a threat to your security? for god sake their rockets are only good for waking up settlers whom by the way walk with guns in street forcing Palestinian out of their homes and cutting olive trees.

for those who say why i bring america in between, well just see what was the 1st response from america in regards to the breakdown of conflict, Condoleezza Rice came out with usual comment "hamas is to blame", yes hamas is killing all those people, gaza people were as much dead as before this genocide, hardly seeing any food and vital leaving ingredients in result of crossing close down by israel, did you expect hamas continuing the peace agreeing which in only and only in favor of israel? would you except this if you where a leader of a nation, seeing you people die of hunger and lack of medicine and power.

Torrentt please dont comment if you dont know sh8t about history, ive told you many times to keep away from something which is beyond your understanding, you have just stepped in life and you its not your power to get such a discussion, bringing up numbers you want a number read this 313/1100 and counting.

Kadima won your vote then!
    Funny bits in bold, clever bits in blue.
    Last edited by Snee; 12-29-2008 at 04:52 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Thanks for posting what I was going to say, Snee.

So, Bawa, lobbing harmless shite rockets over, that can barely do much more than kill the odd person here and there is fine.. Especially when uncontested throughout the duration of the Tahdia... Yup, all fair and well. Good job keeping your side of the deal.

Shit about history? FFS you don't even live in the region.. You live in lovely, oil-rich Dubai (or Abu-Dhabi, can't remember now), you haven't the slightest clue what's going on here, or what went on here years ago. It wasn't on your syllabus, and the Arabic version of Wikipedia is hardly "evidence" and much of a "history book".

Yes, Kadima did win our vote. So? What are you getting at there?

Just go and hide in your 200 story building with the amazing view of the Gulf and quit posting rat-droppings for a while, it will do us all good.

@chalice - I know it seems like I've lost it, but seriously, a nation being harassed time and time again over a period of 8 years, will not hold back for long. You can't but understand the reasoning behind these attacks in Gaza, putting an end to the terrorist regime reigning in the Strip. Unfortunately, the pea-brains that occupy the "parliament" of Gaza, find it hard to see the simple equation where if they give up the rockets and terrorism, they might have a chance of living in an all right situation.. They just won't give it a chance.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    war on terrorism ? its more like popping balloons with a nuclear bomb which is inside cage or something

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Hardly the right metaphor.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast