Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame on you and god damn you!

i am not really good with metaphors , but you get the point right ...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Hardly. Rockets aren't balloons. Unless you mean balloons that can kill.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    what do you expect ?there was the ottoman palestine even before israel existed and you want those people to remain calm when they are refugees on their own land ?

i cannot stay calm and do nothing if i were in that situation , its not about religion, race or blood group .. its more like common sense ...

blame the brits
    Last edited by FatBob; 12-29-2008 at 07:51 PM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    what do you expect ?there was the ottoman palestine even before israel existed and you want those people to remain calm when they are refugees on their own land ?

i cannot stay calm and do nothing if i were in that situation , its not about religion, race or blood group .. its more like common sense ...

blame the brits
    It was promised by 'Lawrence of Arabia', on behalf of the British government, that the whole area was to be split up amongst the various Arab Shiekhs if they assisted in eliminating the Turks(Ottoman Empire).

When the Turks were chased out off the area Britain reneged on the promise, under pressure from the League Of Nations, allegedly at the bequest of the U.S.A. Lawrence was about to expose the British duplicity in Parliament when he was killed in a 'mysterious' motorcycle accident. So no one knows the real truth as to who is to blame.

If you have a spare year read 'the Seven Pillars Of Wisdom', it will teach you a wee bit of the modern history of that area.
    Last edited by bigboab; 12-29-2008 at 10:24 PM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Thanks for posting what I was going to say, Snee.

So, Bawa, lobbing harmless shite rockets over, that can barely do much more than kill the odd person here and there is fine.. Especially when uncontested throughout the duration of the Tahdia... Yup, all fair and well. Good job keeping your side of the deal.

Shit about history? FFS you don't even live in the region.. You live in lovely, oil-rich Dubai (or Abu-Dhabi, can't remember now), you haven't the slightest clue what's going on here, or what went on here years ago. It wasn't on your syllabus, and the Arabic version of Wikipedia is hardly "evidence" and much of a "history book".

Yes, Kadima did win our vote. So? What are you getting at there?

Just go and hide in your 200 story building with the amazing view of the Gulf and quit posting rat-droppings for a while, it will do us all good.

@chalice - I know it seems like I've lost it, but seriously, a nation being harassed time and time again over a period of 8 years, will not hold back for long. You can't but understand the reasoning behind these attacks in Gaza, putting an end to the terrorist regime reigning in the Strip. Unfortunately, the pea-brains that occupy the "parliament" of Gaza, find it hard to see the simple equation where if they give up the rockets and terrorism, they might have a chance of living in an all right situation.. They just won't give it a chance.
    you sound like jealous more then curious.
    and if you didnt get the point of winning the vote then i have proven my point, you and your fellow Israeli kid in this thread know nothing about politic and history, think about it a lil bit more and if you still didnt get the point in my post up there then ill explain.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Go ahead, enlighten me, oh brilliant one.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    sure boab ,i will look into it

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post

mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.
    Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever. Anything is possible. However, it will not be by your hands or the hands of those you follow, that I assure you.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the mountaintop and the peace it brings. You should try it sometime.

yo

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.
    Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever. Anything is possible. However, it will not be by your hands or the hands of those you follow, that I assure you.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the mountaintop and the peace it brings. You should try it sometime.
    Exactly!

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Exactly!
    That just reinforces why most of the world detests your people - you seem to think seeing an entire civilization "extinct" will improve your way of life somehow. Fucking ignorant radicals, the lot of you are...

yo

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast