Thread: how to get ethor ?

Hello

How to get in ethor (french tracker)
    there is no registration page or something else, is there an invite system ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you need to establish yourself here first and then maybe request it. But if you are brave enough to post a request thread you have to accept any bashing that comes with such endeavours!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, there is an invite system. Be active here and maybe you'll get invited some day

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    the site is not open signup but there's an invite system. note that many members got 3 invites for christmas so you should find easily as long as you have a good reason to get in.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Oh sorry
    Thanks for answers

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    you need to establish yourself here first and then maybe request it. But if you are brave enough to post a request thread you have to accept any bashing that comes with such endeavours!
    as far as i know, he didn't beg for invites, he just asked how ethor registration works.
    anyway, if a new member proves that he doesn't matter about levels and deserves to get in a tracker, i won't hesitate to invite him rather than a bt rep whore.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    as far as i know, he didn't beg for invites, he just asked how ethor registration works.
    anyway, if a new member proves that he doesn't matter about levels and deserves to get in a tracker, i won't hesitate to invite him rather than a bt rep whore.
    You have overanylized my point. When someone reads too far into something they are just grasping at something to start a fight about.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    luckyman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    be patient and make you some good griend

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    You have overanylized my point. When someone reads too far into something they are just grasping at something to start a fight about.
    i just stated my point, nothing more...

ps: i wasn't referring to you by saying "bt rep whore"