Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: former traders

stl's Avatar hard trader
    what do u think about former traders? please be correct i know that most all of u are thinking that all traders are morrors and bitches, but it is our opinion. and everyone can has his own opinion. i hope that u living in democraty country so different people can have different points of view for the same thing

but im not talking about traders, i want to know what do u think about former traders as topic title says. i received many pms from the people witch names is not nessary to name here, but they put in their signature or custom title 'former trader' or 'learn from my past - non trader' or summat. so what is the point to contact me for example and ask what do i offer? yes, i can tell u that but it doesnot make u more happy. u can trust me or not who cares.

some of u prolly will say that they want to catch me and then report. so the result for me will permament ban. if u think so then good luck to u, i wont be big fish here if i say that i wasnt banned on any tracker from the start of my trading 'carier'. exept demonoid, but there i was banned for using cheat software lol. it sounds lame but i was needing that at those time

so again, what do u think about former traders? only of em, please dont be stupid and discuss all from the start about trading and how is that bad. for me its fun only
    just care for ur time

im using irc and yahoo. pm ur details and i will contact u if need

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I love translators.

Anyhow, it completely depends on the person. I've got to know a few people here and on a couple other forums, if they told me they used to be traders and now they aren't it wouldn't bother me whatsoever. But one paragraph or quip in their sig won't change my mind. It's the internet after all, who tells the truth
    Last edited by H&K; 12-29-2008 at 04:21 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i can has former traders?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    their sigs and titles are rise to me most of all for cover of the bad deals by pm. not more not less. but if ur smart enuff ull fuck em all

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sig means NOTHING!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Der0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    There is no such thing as a "former" trader in my oppinion..That`s like u liked chiken and from today u eat only pork but everytime u drive by McDonalds your mouth starts dripping...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i have traded before , when i first joined here .. well , it was just a normal thing .. everybody was doing it .. FST allowed it , even ex bt mods used to trade .. so it was not such a big deal .. never really thought about the "other" side of the coin

then again , there was this curiosity thing ..i always thought "high" level trackers had something unique to offer ...and trading was just an easy means to get to that imaginery awesome content ...

then lost interest , just like everything else in life .. sticked to a few trackers i really liked .. and thats it ... its not as complex as some of you think it is ..

maybe it was like growing up in the btworld .or i was just being too lazy to do trading and shit . yes, its something like that ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    also i think that every giveaway u r doing here is long-dated trade. i ddnt see here anyone who is doing only gas w/o requests. even if they havent it here i guess they have it by pm/irc/etc. but there are some exepts from the rule ofc

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    a good metaphor for this complex question would be : a gypsy is a gypsy is a gypsy
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I don't judge people by these meaningless labels.

Sure there are alot of trader/former trader sketchbags that I wouldn't trust with invites, but then there's a great deal of anti-trader/level whore/suckup douchebags I've known in my time that I would probably moreso not want to help. Whether or not someone has a trading past is their own business in my opinion, and that's not something I'm gonna judge them on unless I know nothing else about them.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 12-30-2008 at 08:45 AM.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast