Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Wheelmods invite plzzz.....

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hi. I name is Albo and I Dream has always have to once have into Wheelmods.
    Some people might think I delusional for even think about this but I no think so.
    I think everyone can have hope and dream. When I first have into the torrent world i no have nothing and now I have most of the high level trackers, except wheelmods.
    I am no collector though I sweare. I just need my dream tracker. I think every one should have a chance because I look at it like this:

"It's like America...I mean this is still where people come to make it. It's a beautiful idea..."

Tony wakes up in the safe house: another day of hiding. That night, he and Paulie sit in the car at the end of a Teterboro airport runway, watching planes take off as they wait. Finally, Agent Harris shows up. Tony runs through the snow flurries to join him in his car. He tells Harris he remembered the name of the bank that the Arabs used. "You just remembered?" Harris asks. Tony counters with a question: if Harris's Brooklyn contact might be able to tell them where Phil is. "You're over-reaching," Harris ends the conversation. Tony heads over to visit Carmela and the kids at their hideaway - the estate house Carmela bought for her next remodel. Meadow is on her way out and AJ is saying goodbye to Rhiannon. Tony tells AJ that Uncle Bobby's funeral is set and he's expected to attend. When AJ questions how that's possible, given they're all at "Defcon 4," Carmela explains: "There is always a large FBI presence." Indeed, at the burial, the feds are watching the camera feeds from a nearby van. At the reception after the funeral, AJ blows up at the shallowness of the conversation at his table, complaining about the dire state of the world. Jason jokes they should join up "go kill some f**kin' Anjelik," and AJ retorts that would be better than watching the "jack-off fantasies on TV of how we're kicking their ass." Tony and Benny play cards at the safe house. Anthony Maffei enters with Patsy to deliver an envelope that's "light." When Carlo tells Tony they're going to visit Silvio at the hospital, Tony says he's got things to do: "My daughter," he says cryptically. "Yesterday it was his gout," notes Benny. In Little Italy, Butch and Ray Ray take a call from Phil who's angry at the failure to locate Tony Soprano. Butch broaches the idea of reaching out, but Phil shuts him down: there's no going back.Tony visits Janice at her house. He's the only one who understands her dark sense of humor she insists as they discuss her plans. She wants to make a go of it with Bobby's kids. As Tony's leaving, he gets a call from Agent Harris: "Multiple calls traced back to a pay phone in Oyster Bay, Long Island." Tony thanks him for the tip.Parked in his SUV, AJ and Rhiannon listen to music - and make the move to consummate their friendship. As they are going at it, the car starts smoking - literally - and the two barely escape before it goes up in flames, exploding as they scramble away. Tony and Carmela read AJ the riot act for parking his SUV in leaves. "The catalytic converter and the dry vegetation!" shouts Tony. "If any1 thinks that this thread is serious, then I feel sorry for you. you'd have run them over?" Carmela adds. AJ pleads his defense: depression. Still, he manages to see the bright side when told he's not getting a replacement car. "We have to break our dependence on foreign oil."
    The Feds, listening in on a wiretap, pick up Tony's call to George, asking him to arrange a sit-down. In an empty warehouse, George brings Tony and Paulie together with Butch and Albie and Little Carmine. Tony asks for a location on Phil; they refuse but tell him to do what he has to do. Promising Tony they'll come to back to him with "a number" to cover Janice's loss, Butchie and Tony shake hands.The Soprano family returns home and Paulie, Tony and the crew regroup in the back room of the pork store. Paulie is unnerved to see the cat from the safe house has made the trip. He wants to get rid of it, but Tony insists the cat stay. In the meantime, the guys cruise Oyster Bay, searching for Phil.
    Janice visits Uncle Junior while Uncle Pat is visiting to report the news of Bobby's death, but Junior doesn't seem to know who she is. Later, Pat reports to Tony that Janice was fishing for Junior's money. Paulie tells
    TakeMS to go F**K Himself. But Tony insists Junior can "f**kin' rot."AJ sits across from with his new female therapist (with legs to rival Melfi's) from the psychiatric hospital. He tells her he's felt "cleansed" since his car blew up.Concerned, Paulie calls Tony from the Bing early in the morning when Carlo is a no-show for a meeting. He suggests maybe Butch has taken out another ranking guy, but Tony has another theory: Carlo's flipped. When Paulie recalls that Carlo's son Jason was picked up yesterday for selling X, the theory looks even more plausible.

I am sorry I have written a little too much, but this is nothing compared to my dedication for this great great tracker. Me just want people to know that I am ANTI-TRADER and i will help out the community as much as i can. I friends can all vouch for me that I have good member. If the admin of Wheelmods is reading this post, please give me for an invite. Thank you

PS: Pm me for any any screenshots or userdetails I have interested in giving me an invite

Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-17-2009 at 08:49 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why would you want a site that doesn't wants anybody who doesn't knows any insider?
    They're just a typical general tracker and you'll just not have any use for it if you're already on other general 0day trackers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    But it's my dream.... Am I not allowed to have a dream?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Doubt you will get your wish though. I do not get the Sopranos story though?

What is that?

Quote Originally Posted by PoorFook View Post
    Why would you want a site that doesn't wants anybody who doesn't knows any insider?
    They're just a typical general tracker and you'll just not have any use for it if you're already on other general 0day trackers.
    Way more secure than a typical track.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-30-2008 at 09:23 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I thought by writing more my chanes of getting the invite would increase. This is what I have seen most users do when requesting so i thought of giving it a try do
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-30-2008 at 08:02 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Maybe the gates might open for you bro, i hope they do!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Maybe the gates might open for you bro, i hope they do!
    Thank you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Albo tends to spam in peoples threads and has shown lack of respect by telling me to f*ck a goat numerous times. He has shown he can't handle more than three trackers and tends to post tiny urls in irc chat. I don't support him nor this tracker so allow me to paste lyrics to a lil wayne track : tittled : A milli

Ima Millionaire,
    Im a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair,
    My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair,
    Ima venereal disease like a menstrual bleed..
    Threw the pencil and leak the sheet of the tablet in my mind,
    Cuz I dont write shit cuz I aint got time,
    Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar,
    And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha chopper,
    Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha fuck a copper,
    Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin,
    Tell the coppers..hahahaha you cant catch em, you cant stop em,
    I go by them goon rules if you cant beat em then you pop em,
    You cant man em then you pop em,
    You cant man em then you mop em,
    You cant stand em then you drop em,
    You drop em cuz we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,

owner of wheelmods :

Last edited by killercam101; 12-30-2008 at 08:28 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    X to the Z.
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    A pic says more than a 1000 words:

Can you feel the LOVE

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast