Thread: Help finding an NZB

I'm new to this whole Usenet thing, and I think I've got the hang of everything except finding the files I want. I've downloaded several from this site, and they work flawlessly, but the selection is limited here

I'm coming from torrents, and it seems a lot easier to find things on torrent. Looking on the bay, i see several healthy torrents of what i want, but It would take days to download on torrent, and i want the security of newsgroups.

I'm looking for a 720p HD version of Into The Wild in H.264 or WMVHD format. This sites NZB section lists a few that look perfect but they all say "NZB file no longer available" I've tried several other search sites with no luck.

I also used to like to just browse torrents and see whats popular and download those, but i don't really see a way to do this on Newsgroups.

Any insider knowledge for me here?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    If you look at the file names in the post you should be able to find the release @ www.newzleech.com

I don't recommend binsearch for everything as they often miss partial searches and file names.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Yeah, all i can find is french versions... would these still be useable for me? I've always avoided foreign language downloads... is there a way to switch it back to english once you get it?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Can you give me the file name, I'll check it up.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    filename? i don't have one. I'm looking for a 720p HD version of Into The Wild in H.264 or WMVHD format.

ive just been searching "720 Into The Wild" or "hd Into The Wild"

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Nah can't fin anything interesting. I'm sure it will be reposted laster.
    Last edited by MultiForce; 12-31-2008 at 08:36 PM.