Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: n00b perspective on Usenet

Quote Originally Posted by Azz82 View Post
    Nice thread, very informative...

Been in the scene for year, went over to torrents and just found out about usenet =) Looks like I'm in for a ride...

Been useing these last days, just like llama85, trying to understand usenet, NZBs and so forth. Going pretty okay so far, thou a lot of stuff I'm not quite understanding in details...

But one thing is for sur, getting that darn invite to newzbin.com or whatever its called, is it org? It's pretty hard to get one, hint hint =)

I will continue my quest for fame or was it information =) into the jungle of usenet, capping down those massive chunks of info.....

I haven't yet found a way to pm users on this board, maybe I need to make some more posts or have been a member for a certain number of days?
    Well, i would hook you up with an invite, but for some reason, i didn't get any, i don't know what makes you get them, but i paid for newzbin for a bit and still dont have any.

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    no worryz, some friendly soul send me one, just need to find out which thread, so I can thank the dude =)

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    Duh, wrong thread... Sorry for that.
    Last edited by YoYoYo; 01-21-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234