Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The attitude around here needs to change

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Sounds like someone has been smoking something exotic.
    i smoke parrot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Maybe, if the mods agree, there should be a healthy purge of crap posters on FST. I'm on a forum where this recently happened, and it's been beautiful since then. No double posts, crap threads, excessive flames, pointless one-liners to up post counts... Most threads are really constructive now, it's nice.
    Last edited by xnugx; 01-01-2009 at 12:07 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    Maybe, if the mods agree, there should be a healthy purge of crap posters on FST. I'm on a forum where this recently happened, and it's been beautiful since then. No double posts, crap threads, excessive flames, pointless one-liners to up post counts... Most threads are really constructive now, it's nice.
    Wow Nazism at FST what a refreshing idea.
    And who is going to determine the worthy xnugx?Hopefully for you someone not sharing my views because with an attitude like that you would certainly be a candidate for extermin I mean purging.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Indeed FST needs a change, I think this could be a first step to re-transform FST.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    Indeed FST needs a change, I think this could be a first step to re-transform FST.
    you can't it's like a desise you can't cure

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    Wow Nazism at FST what a refreshing idea.
    And who is going to determine the worthy xnugx?Hopefully for you someone not sharing my views because with an attitude like that you would certainly be a candidate for extermin I mean purging.
    Mods? It's a rather blunt and simple task to delete users who don't follow the rules, namely the ones involving social conduct. After all, why have them if they aren't enforced?

And you mean exterminating? No, I'd stay to hang out with you, if you didn't get purged for nonstop quarreling.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @xnugx , your sig says it all .

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    let's ban some countries, that ought to fix the problem

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Why should any other staff post here when Detale already addressed the issue?
    for a very simple reason: supporting Detale would have proved that it's a concern for the whole staff... unfortunately, it seems he's the only one who cares about "censoring" disruptive members.
    basically, Detale didn't speak under the banner of staff, he just stated his OWN opinion.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Why should any other staff post here when Detale already addressed the issue?
    for a very simple reason: supporting Detale would have proved that it's a concern for the whole staff... unfortunately, it seems he's the only one who cares about "censoring" disruptive members.
    basically, Detale didn't speak under the banner of staff, he just stated his OWN opinion.
    B.S. Its like the fucking Borg around here sometimes , jmho but there's too many rules around here already .

Every join a forum to get a new copy of say Windows Black and the sysop bans you for speaking your mind ? I'd hate to see that here .

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast