Thread: Ntorrent now have Xbox360 section

dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The time has come for NT to expand.
    We have added an Xbox 360 section for those that want and will use it.

I want to stress a couple things here for those of you that are woried about this addition.

1. We are still NT! The name will not change, nor will the look or feel for those of you that would rather just keep it the way you are used to. By default, the Xbox torrents are not visable in the main torrent section. If you want to utilize this new feature, find the link at the top of the page. Otherwise, the site will stay exactly how you know and love.

2. To the staff wondering how this affects their jobs. Your jobs will remain the same! Focus on Nintendo! The news team will still only write Nintendo related topics. Enforcers focus on Nintendo and if you have time, enforce some xbox.

We are and always will be the best site for Nintendo related torrents. This will NOT change. The site will be run exactly the same as it was before, just now we have some extra stuff to make it even better.

It is our hope that you will all embrace and enjoy this addition.

ALSO, let's take this chance to congratulate Poek on becoming NT's newest Admin. He has done a great job as a Site Mod and has earned this rank.

This is from first page from ntorrent

What do u think for this?
    Only ,Dragoi92

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TNAWrestling's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yea,cool,but there isn't XBOX360 torrents on the site no one

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAWrestling View Post
    Yea,cool,but there isn't XBOX360 torrents on the site no one
    This was posted less than a day ago on Ntorrent's, I would think that would change over time.
    Last edited by forcus; 12-31-2008 at 03:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TNAWrestling's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It's okay,but If they make a new section,the first thing is upload a torrent there

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That is a little weird that a Nintendo only site is allowing 360 games. There must have been demand for them though...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    nTorrents is no longer N torrents makes perfect sense.