Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first request: SCT Request

AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Hello thou brothers reading this. This is my first request thread here and probably the last also. I think there is not much to say. I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT! It is considered to be one of the best trackers out there, with lightening speed and awesome pre-times. But, hell, you already know all this. What there is to say about me is that I`m not new to the bittorrent world... I actually I could say I`m pretty experienced. Anyways, I do not have an account on a ton of trackers like other people, what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source". If needed I can send profile links to my potential inviter to any of the 3 trackers I mentioned in order to prove that I keep more than a decent ratio. Bottom line, I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, SCT in my case.
    Thank you for your time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nice Request. Very well written.

I wish you good luck, unfortunately I'm not a member of ScT, too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crooked View Post
    Nice Request. Very well written.

I wish you good luck, unfortunately I'm not a member of ScT, too.
    Thanks for the compliment!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    3 >>> S*T request in less than a week, U guys must think FST, Invite & Giveaway Section, MUST be handing Out S*T Invites, like hot cakes....LOL at least I don't see too many of the usual F*N Request........LOL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    3 >>> S*T request in less than a week, U guys must think FST, Invite & Giveaway Section, MUST be handing Out S*T Invites, like hot cakes....LOL at least I don't see too many of the usual F*N Request........LOL
    Man, I ask for what I want. I don`t have to waste my time with stupid stuff that I don`t need or will never use. I have better things to do than that. So if someone wants to hand me out an invite to SCT, well, the request is meant for those kind of people, and I`ll be grateful. In the end, that is what it`s all about: Sharing.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Man, I ask for what I want. I don`t have to waste my time with stupid stuff that I don`t need or will never use. I have better things to do than that. So if someone wants to hand me out an invite to SCT, well, the request is meant for those kind of people, and I`ll be grateful. In the end, that is what it`s all about: Sharing.
    Well..then , I wish U PLENTY of luck,and U probably NEED IT! TOO !
    My advice to S*T seekers is still, get to know friends who are currently, in S*T and ready to hand out at last $ 20 Euros. Also, there is a reason why S*T sets it up this way, U want in >>> $$$, that is a REALITY !!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-20-2008 at 09:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT!
    Well, so dont forget to put 20 euro under your pillow if a sct invite will make you
    very happy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Well, so dont forget to put 20 euro under your pillow if a sct invite will make you
    very happy
    That defeats the entire purpose of the happiness.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    trebor31's Avatar -=-=-=-=- BT Rep: +3
    I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, Thank you for your time.

Enjoy Merry Christmas

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You might have a hard time bud, invites are only available for 20 euros, Enlightened has a good idea, if you don't mind shelling out the money and have a mate in sct then thats most likely the easiest way

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast