Thread: I wonder if this is really true

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by realpoor.com
    You will have violated our rules policy and you dismiss and claim you may have on the privacy policy.

That means if a tracker, in good faith,wishes to compare notes on thieves and a******s,we will comply which means that the scammer will end up banned. A lot of trackers participate with a private site that is dedicated to sharing IPs of thieves,scammers and people who sell invites.

So, think twice before screwing someone here as you will end up screwing yourself.

Oh,those who think of doing the same thing over at FST, be warned,while not openly stated,they participate in the same fashion

If you cannot get in, do not try to steal your way in as a last resort as it will be a lasting thing
    http://www.realpoor.com/_________If_...__t175917.html

Pretty sure this thread will get deleted to hide the truth
    Last edited by themessiah; 01-03-2009 at 06:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why not just step on the right side of the tracks and you will never have to worry about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There is no reason to delete this thread.
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by themessiah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realpoor.com
    You will have violated our rules policy and you dismiss and claim you may have on the privacy policy.

That means if a tracker, in good faith,wishes to compare notes on thieves and a******s,we will comply which means that the scammer will end up banned. A lot of trackers participate with a private site that is dedicated to sharing IPs of thieves,scammers and people who sell invites.

So, think twice before screwing someone here as you will end up screwing yourself.

Oh,those who think of doing the same thing over at FST, be warned,while not openly stated,they participate in the same fashion

If you cannot get in, do not try to steal your way in as a last resort as it will be a lasting thing

Pretty sure that anyone who creates an account to post something like this is trying to hide the truth too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ffs evry time i find some truth some duchy fbi bastard comes and steals it away. hope it wont heppen to this thread there is a very importent truth here that has to be kept alive at any cost. there is ofcurse some negative feelings towards this place wich is directed from some tracker ppl, and it is only neutral as it is the biggest trading invite/acc in the whole universe. but thnx for sharing ur super secret truth wich is so hard to figure out, it is important to share such things.
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Agree on that. Also to stir shit up to hide their own actions...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Pretty sure that anyone who creates an account to post something like this is trying to hide the truth too.
    In the end traders get caught eventually! Not because of what the below poster claims, but from other members passing invites around, making trades like trackers are candy.
    Last edited by pone44; 01-03-2009 at 11:44 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    no way i use my ip here.
    many times i read other places not also RP or ZP that secretely some staff here tells ip of traders and others to staff.
    i not think is detale, but others ..........

be carefull here, this is certeinly true.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    WAIT, what may be deleted? that thread was starded by one of rp mods, so theres no reason to delete that thread there. if u mean that this thread will be deleted then... well see. noth special ive saw here

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Ther is actually a reason to delete this thread. That the op only opened this acct to try and badmouth our site. I'll leave it open unless it gets out of hand. It's all bullshit anyway. We don't give Ip's out and TIKO we don't even share member info of any kind. If you scam someone here that is reason enough to ban your ass Trading sucks, but scamming sucks even more so there you go.