Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd like to know more about FTN

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Thanks for the info, KushBlow. the truth is I haven't been around ScL much. I'll be checking it out more from now on.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Thanks for the info, KushBlow. the truth is I haven't been around ScL much. I'll be checking it out more from now on.
    yeah, using your trackers before asking for other ones is a pretty good idea.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

(even FTN) .
    look how elegantly he puts it. "even FTN"... lol like it means the world to him

Serious question. How much sleep have you lost because of it?? If less then a week than even killercam101 deserves it more than you.
    Just give up now dude. You obviously have no idea what I meant, and how the torrent world works. I'll let someone else explain it.

Oh and btw I guess you're too busy making useless threads to notice Detale's attitude post? Great job man, he wants to improve the community and you don't have any respect for him. What do you care even if something did mean the world to me. I know you what you do with your teddy bear at night but I don't say anything about that now do I?

No problem man, I think it's a great tracker . You should give it a shot.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-04-2009 at 10:42 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    yeah, using your trackers before asking for other ones is a pretty good idea.
    I didn't say I don't use it. I just use others more.
    Btw, I don't use Demonoid at all. I'm guessing I'm not allowed to ask for any trackers now, right?
    FYI, I'm not asking for an invite, I'm asking for info. If you have some, please share.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 01-04-2009 at 11:19 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol KushBlow as I said before. If you weren't too busy daydreaming of ftn(or smoking that purple), you would understand that the BR thread does not interfeer with Detale's thread at all , nor it is affecting his plan. Bashing another site which has been "bashing" FST for the longest, is disrespect to Detale now?? lol where do you come up with this stuff?...

About your dream...Take some advice from cinephilia or else it's going to remain a dream.

Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-04-2009 at 11:25 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you already know my opinion about your whimsies, no need to 'hijack' your thread anymore.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    lol KushBlow as I said before. If you weren't too busy daydreaming of ftn(or smoking that purple), you would understand that the BR thread does not interfeer with Detale's thread at all , nor it is affecting his plan. Bashing another site which has been "bashing" FST for the longest, is disrespect to Detale now?? lol where do you come up with this stuff?...

About your dream...Take some advice from cinephilla or else it's going to remain a dream.

I have other aspirations in life lol, I was talking about FTN being my torrent dream . And what's wrong with purp.

i'm not talking about your bR thread either, I'm talking about you trying to start something with me or trying to be like TakeMS. Either way, it failed.

And yes I take advice from everybody here, albeit with a grain of salt .

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    yeah ftn is a good site need if you get a chance to be a member one day good luck

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    you already know my opinion about your whimsies, no need to 'hijack' your thread anymore.
    So now you're l33t, and have an invite, I presume. also you're using big words so I have to go look in the dictionary. Cool!

I'm not saying you shouldn't hijack my thread. By all means, do. Just not with tips on how to get there, but with ones about the actual site. Tbh, I'm not expecting to get there soon. I know many people who deserve it more than I do (not here though).

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^Well let's hope your rationality takes you to you destination(ftn) I'd really be happy to see you succeed.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast