Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tracker with japanese tv shows needed

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post
    , I actually watched "I survived a japanese gameshow" on television for 5 minutes ago. And yes, Japanese gameshows are hilarious
    exactly man! hilarious!! seems that they have invented every thing on earth and now turned their efforts towards tv shows

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post
    , I actually watched "I survived a japanese gameshow" on television for 5 minutes ago. And yes, Japanese gameshows are hilarious
    Noticed that on bitmetv when I was checking for this guy the other day, cheers for the heads up I'm gonna grab that...

*Edit* What tv channel is it on ?
    yep, there're one or two seasons only. i saw that. will definitely fetch it thx mates!

Quote Originally Posted by jikimida View Post
    regged there. found none tv shows
    Last edited by dpds; 01-06-2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dinkin flicka!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stupid_angel's Avatar I'm not your darling BT Rep: +2
    probably avistaz.com
    there sometimes tv-serials uploads

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

I wouldn't go that far. I think (from what I've heard) that the prices are even lower in Romania.
    Japan led all countries surveyed in price per megabit per second at $3.09 equivalent US dollars. France followed at $3.7, Italy at 4.6, the UK at 5.3, and Korea at about $6 per Mb/sec. The US was 11th at $12.6 per Mb/second. Greece, Mexico, and Turkey topped all countries in price per megabit, with Turkey at $97.4 per megabit/second.
    Japan leads the world with the fastest and lowest unit cost for broadband, according to recent data from the OECD. Japan enjoys costs per megabit per second over four times lower than that of the US.
    source: OECD, Oct. 2007
    I was just proven ignorant. Thanks for the info. Allthough it's offtopic, it's always nice to learn some stuff (especially if you thought you knew everything about it already).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123