Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about BitMe

If u r looking for ebooks specifically, gigapedia has them all.Rapidshare links aren't the only ones posted there...there are other file sharing hosts like ifile/mihd, filefactory etc.
    Plus if u download only ebooks at bitme, it will be difficult to maintain a good ratio in the beginning.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by techdoc; 01-04-2009 at 03:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    if u looking for elearning site then you can try learnbits,elbits,doc.torrent.ro,bttrove,seedmore but bitspyder and bitme are best...but i still dnt have bitme ...hope some day get a invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    True, BitMe isn't the best as Ebooks are concerned.
    I suggest you go for easier to get trackers, like Elbitz (they open signups quite often), they have lots of ebooks.
    What you've said to OP is totally correct.

Screenshot took seconds ago.

If you didn't know Demonoid is excellent for eBooks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    give invites to someone you don't really know is really hard, a shot in the dark I would say, and sadly I've learn this the worst way possible.

Your post looks (to me) like a more elaborated request than anything, and I mean no offense in saying this, really. Didn't check but if you really have other requests...

I don't use fst much (almost never) but I know that we have nice (and generous) people here that can help you. Instead of IRC, you could invest more time here, as others already suggested. Make friends, help who you can with what you can (lots of different forums here) and soon enough you'll have what you want.

And Bitme is one of the trackers I like most... if you get there (I hope you do) you'll have more than books at your "disposal" =)

Just don't waste you're chance when you have one

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes, 7th you're correct. I actually wanted to give my BitMe invite to somebody here but a senior member here advised me not to and had a small chat with me.

He was really nice and I believe each and every word which he has spoken.

Right now I'm not going to do anymore invite GAs and I might only be doing a few RapidShare account GAs instead so stay tune for me.

BitMe isn't much of a books tracker too, more of tutorials and such.

TBT was great but it had to fall.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    Yes, 7th you're correct. I actually wanted to give my BitMe invite to somebody here but a senior member here advised me not to and had a small chat with me.

He was really nice and I believe each and every word which he has spoken.

Right now I'm not going to do anymore invite GAs and I might only be doing a few RapidShare account GAs instead so stay tune for me.

BitMe isn't much of a books tracker too, more of tutorials and such.

TBT was great but it had to fall.
    when it comes about getting a good invite, everybody is nice, good and clean! Nobody cheats! They have amazing connections, good accounts and all!

Sometimes a GA to someone you don't really know is tempting, specially if you got your invite as a GA, but having invites in trackers don't mean you must use them. You're a better user if you don't do so than if you give to someone who's going to cheat or trade the invite/account.

BTW, quicksilver, if you need a specific book, you could try looking for it with google using something like this:

"name of the book" filetype:pdf

or

-inurlhtm|html|php) intitle:”index of” +”last modified” +”parent directory” +description +size +(pdf|doc) “name of the book”

Maybe it could help you someway...

ps.: don't know how to get rid of this sad smile =/
    Last edited by 7th; 01-17-2009 at 12:04 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    its true ..7th....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12