Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: greed

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

With all your respect, I could care less about what people think of me or not, to tell you the truth I love it when people don't like me, and I love it when people criticize me, because I know I am the man I am, I am the one I want to be right now.
    At 23 you are very young, I am 20 years older than you and tomorrow will be one more year lol, my point is, I don't care about what friends or anyone thinks of me, I care about what I think of myself, and man I am the best ever.
    And yes you are a little depress, don't worry at 23 all of us have been there and sometimes all of us need a little help to get where we want to be or go.
    To find ourselves, that comes with time, one day you will look at when you were 23 and you will say, I can't believe I used to be so pesimistic or sad, just live your life wait and see.
    I hope you are ok, just live your life and if you need help go for it, the smart man gets help when is needed.
    I used to get depress in my birthday because time oh gosh goes by, now I just enjoy it, I realize I learned so much over the years and at 44, there is still so much to learn.
    Hang in there my friend, with time life gets better.
    hey thanks a lot for having spent the time and effort and tot to write this very inspiring post....its the nicest things that some one has done to me in this forum...i am very thankfull and greatfull for this post. and i wish u a very happy birthday...i hope u get what u want with ur life...i never forget people who are nice to me...u have a lot of nice things to say to people ...its a very rare quality in a man.

i am not suicidal if thats what u were tryign to imply. its just that i wasted a lot of oppurtunites in my life. soo i am a little frustrated. and may be i was a little greedy. always tryign to get what i didnt have...and finally i got what i didnt have and lost all the things i had.
    its kinda complicated

again thanks a lot for all the things u wrote here.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

With all your respect, I could care less about what people think of me or not, to tell you the truth I love it when people don't like me, and I love it when people criticize me, because I know I am the man I am, I am the one I want to be right now.
    At 23 you are very young, I am 20 years older than you and tomorrow will be one more year lol, my point is, I don't care about what friends or anyone thinks of me, I care about what I think of myself, and man I am the best ever.
    And yes you are a little depress, don't worry at 23 all of us have been there and sometimes all of us need a little help to get where we want to be or go.
    To find ourselves, that comes with time, one day you will look at when you were 23 and you will say, I can't believe I used to be so pesimistic or sad, just live your life wait and see.
    I hope you are ok, just live your life and if you need help go for it, the smart man gets help when is needed.
    I used to get depress in my birthday because time oh gosh goes by, now I just enjoy it, I realize I learned so much over the years and at 44, there is still so much to learn.
    Hang in there my friend, with time life gets better.
    hey thanks a lot for having spent the time and effort and tot to write this very inspiring post....its the nicest things that some one has done to me in this forum...i am very thankfull and greatfull for this post. and i wish u a very happy birthday...i hope u get what u want with ur life...i never forget people who are nice to me...u have a lot of nice things to say to people ...its a very rare quality in a man.

i am not suicidal if thats what u were tryign to imply. its just that i wasted a lot of oppurtunites in my life. soo i am a little frustrated. and may be i was a little greedy. always tryign to get what i didnt have...and finally i got what i didnt have and lost all the things i had.
    its kinda complicated

again thanks a lot for all the things u wrote here.
    You are very welcome, my pleasure my friend, all of us need a little push now and then.
    Thank you for your good wishes, to tell you the truth I have the most important thing in my life already, whatever else I want I have to go and get it.
    All of us wasted opportunities in life, I could have done so many things and I didn't, but I woulnd't be the person I am today if I did those things, I don't have any regrets at all, regrets hold you back in life, and it is never to late to go, to be who we want to be, or whatever we want to do, it is only to late when we die. There so many things I want to do before I die, one of them at 44 is go back to college, yes you hear well college. Go for it, what you want to do in life try to do it, sometimes we are the only one's that hold ourselves back.
    Life is complicated and easy, the difficult part is for us to start doing what we desire to do.
    Frustations and worries and fears are good, but those things have to catapult us go to our goals, one step at a time.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i read this twice , lemme reafd t\hat again

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    its way too long , maybe i will read it later .. but thanks

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You are very welcome, my pleasure my friend, all of us need a little push now and then.
    Thank you for your good wishes, to tell you the truth I have the most important thing in my life already, whatever else I want I have to go and get it.
    All of us wasted opportunities in life, I could have done so many things and I didn't, but I woulnd't be the person I am today if I did those things, I don't have any regrets at all, regrets hold you back in life, and it is never to late to go, to be who we want to be, or whatever we want to do, it is only to late when we die. There so many things I want to do before I die, one of them at 44 is go back to college, yes you hear well college. Go for it, what you want to do in life try to do it, sometimes we are the only one's that hold ourselves back.
    Life is complicated and easy, the difficult part is for us to start doing what we desire to do.
    Frustations and worries and fears are good, but those things have to catapult us go to our goals, one step at a time.
    hey, i will ,given enough time and effort bring changes in my life....and it was very nice of u to write all the things u wrote...thanks a lot again for all the time u spent on this...i am greatly indebted to you for all the inspiring things u had to say.THANKS A LOT FOR UR PRICELESS REPLYS

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    i hope it helped you stitched err

i mean i have some memory issues too , its not related to greed , its completly different

i mean , jeesus i dont even properly remember most of the stuffs i did in my childhood ..er . its not like i just liked whatever i did in my childhood , some of it was wrong , some was just well pointless .. i wish i could go back in time , remember everything and fix or delete stuffs . hmmm

its like , i know its supposed to be "important" to some , i do respect that .. never really bothered about what matters to others online ..

then you grown up and realise that there are stuffs you really like which is imporatnt , you cant expect people to respect what i feel important, if i dont realise what they feel important ..

some stuff i thought was real fun is just plain "insignificant" now . its not that i dont respect

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123