Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ScT Invites

PayPal isn't accessible in my country, what do you propose I do?
    I'm here for the chicks...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The best solution for you ghostbusters is to follow kushblows advice and go to the bank and create a credit card just for the paypal acc. If the reason you currently have no credit card is due to the fact that your credit history is poor, no worries you can just get a secured credit card then.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    The best solution for you ghostbusters is to follow kushblows advice and go to the bank and create a credit card just for the paypal acc. If the reason you currently have no credit card is due to the fact that your credit history is poor, no worries you can just get a secured credit card then.
    Yeah I've got shitty credit rating due to an unpaid student overdraft from years ago need to sit it out for another year or two before it's wiped from file, not sure if we get secured credit cards here in scotland I think a debit card might be the closest thing

I think if I can find someone with an account that I feel I can trust I can make a payment to their paypal account from my debit card which will clear straight away then I can use their email address on ScT and get some invites once they've confirmed the transaction has been completed

Baby On The Way OMFG !

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Don't you know anyone in real life that has a CC? Or has a family member that does?
    I find it kinda weird that you would ask for help with this on the internet. I think i would probably ask some random person in the supermarket before ever thinking about asking this on a forum.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well its a catch 22 bro because in order to send the money the way you are suggesting you would still need a paypal acc. with available funds. The only other way is through a bank wire.
    Can you not get a capital one mastercard in scotland, capital one is world wide and you can just load whatever funds you want onto the credit card, no credit check needed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Well its a catch 22 bro because in order to send the money the way you are suggesting you would still need a paypal acc. with available funds. The only other way is through a bank wire.
    Can you not get a capital one mastercard in scotland, capital one is world wide and you can just load whatever funds you want onto the credit card, no credit check needed.

I already have the funds loaded onto my debit card which would transfer instantly onto someones existing paypal account then all I need to do is use their paypal email on ScT and thats it done.

If only ScT didn't insist on paypal and accepted a standard debit / credit card transaction then I wouldn't even be having this discussion.

I know people who have credit cards but not paypal accounts, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by seh View Post
    Don't you know anyone in real life that has a CC? Or has a family member that does?
    I find it kinda weird that you would ask for help with this on the internet. I think i would probably ask some random person in the supermarket before ever thinking about asking this on a forum.
    It's only 30 euro's for 2 invites or 50 euro's for 4 so not that much money to risk even if it did all go wrong
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 01-04-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    How about this GhostBuster... you send the money to someones paypal account through direct debit and they send it back to you to your paypal account, that way you can pay for it using your own paypal account. This way neither of you 2 have to divulge any password details.

If you really need to get this sorted, hit me up with a PM, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by qq2233 View Post
    How about this GhostBuster... you send the money to someones paypal account through direct debit and they send it back to you to your paypal account, that way you can pay for it using your own paypal account. This way neither of you 2 have to divulge any password details.

If you really need to get this sorted, hit me up with a PM, I'd be more than happy to help you out.
    lol your offer is appreciated but if you actually read one of my many posts you'll see I've not got my own paypal account, maybe this is just a bad idea

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    you should never pay for an invite, sct has given me 3 invites in a year + just for being a PU, dont know why you didnt get any. They also accepted requests a couple of weeks ago, i didnt bother but you could have asked for one.

in any case since you are trying, just put the damn debit card on paypal, whats the problem? you can add a debit card to paypal. they accept it and you can surely trust them, if you reall really dont want to go to your local WU or drugstore or anything and get a $50 prepaid visa and put that on paypal.

and heres a suggestion for getting a good CC if your credit sux: capitolone.com
    Last edited by nbo; 01-04-2009 at 03:14 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qq2233 View Post

lol your offer is appreciated but if you actually read one of my many posts you'll see I've not got my own paypal account, maybe this is just a bad idea
    Just make a paypal account and dont attach any bank account or credit cards to it. So, the only money you can get to it is if other paypal members sent it to you. It'll take you less than a couple of minutes and probably would solve your problem the quickest.

BUT I do admit, sending money to someone then getting their paypal login to pay for it - is a bad idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast