Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "there's A Boy, I Know, He's The One I Dream Of"

"There's a boy, I know, he's the one i dream of" then theres another line i think then it goes "take me to the town below" its a clubbing tune. a girl sings it. i think the background music is an old U2 song. any ideas what its called or who sings it. its dance music so prob not many american users have heard it. i heard it in liverpool. any ideas then? cheers

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Music   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    its a remix? r&b?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #3
    sheila e

5. Music   -   #4
    i take that back

its whitney houston - how will i know

6. Music   -   #5
    nope it aint whitney houston im afraid. thats what i was saying before americans users prob will have never heard of it its a dance song you that type of music thats popular in britain emr what would you call it? electronica, techno? its what we call trance or house. it could be a remix but more likely its a bootleg.

7. Music   -   #6
    must be but the song i said has those exact lyrics maybe someone else redone it or something

8. Music   -   #7
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Central California
    Originally posted by jewishcow@11 September 2003 - 16:36
    thats what i was saying before americans users prob will have never heard of it
    What makes you think that every member on these forums are American?

9. Music   -   #8
    no i dont think that&#33; lol i just mean the american users prob wont be able to answer my question. it&#39;ll most be a british or european user who can answer. thats all im trying to say. by the way im wrong. it is whitney houston how will i know - but a dance remix of it&#33; lol so the question now is does anybody know who does the remix? im sure its got U2 in the background if that helps.

10. Music   -   #9
    "There's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of
    Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above "

They sampled Whitney Houston from her song, "How Will I Know" and they've sampled a U2 song. Neat Huh. Hello from America. Cartersville, GA here.

11. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yes it was remixed by DJ Mystik...i cant remember what he called the remix.

p.s. Oshtrayan's know their music too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast