Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real M4rduK

teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    can anyone from the staff,can point the real M4rduK....and ban the other one...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post

I couldn't care less actually

Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    How do you know he doesn't have it?
    I really dont have it , but who cares ?. FSC and FTWR are pretty similar, both are more or less just a very good forum for bittorrent peoples. So FSC is good enough for me

eh.. ..not exactly, ftwr is much more focused on sharing random and "unique" content (not saying that is "better" than fsc, just a difference between the two)
    ooh, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by teresckova View Post
    can anyone from the staff,can point the real M4rduK....and ban the other one...
    WTF, ban the other one ?. Why ?
    It's just to tell him to change name, but still. He have the rights to have that name if he wants to !
    Last edited by Popov; 01-05-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    the rabbit is more active as a tracker ~9500 active torrents and people leech there and its awesome fast in contrast to fsc

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    the rabbit is more active as a tracker ~9500 active torrents and people leech there and its awesome fast in contrast to fsc
    But you don't have the tracker to download from (as your main-source). For downloading you use some other tracker like ScT, TTi, IPT, TL, you get it...

But I get your point

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Please, the purpose of this thread was not to start a discussion about a private site.

The purpose was to *protect people from getting scammed* by someone who registered with my name. Maybe his intent was not to scam someone, but honestly...how many other reasons could there be for registering with that name other than to deceive people.

Anyone who doubts that this is me is free to PM me on a site I am at and I will confirm it. (did I just invite people to spam me...? oh shi...).

Please keep on topic.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    But you don't have the tracker to download from (as your main-source). For downloading you use some other tracker like ScT, TTi, IPT, TL, you get it...

But I get your point
    this is what you do with your fsc account and you think everyone is like you

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I can use what nickname i want
    I dont think that is any problem to use nickname M4rduK
    Only ,Dragoi92

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    OK to make a stupid but true point.

Obviously the M4rduK that registered here used that name for a specific reason.Very likely to deceive people.Maybe not.

But let's remember M4rduK is only a name. Lots of people have the same name in real life. While aggravating it doesn't make one less "real" than the other.
    The other guy has made a total of 2 posts, 5 months apart

It's probably just a coincidence. Basically, people can have whatever usernames they like, nobody has exclusive rights to a username from another site.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 01-05-2009 at 04:57 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39

But I get your point
    what? who decides this? ftwr is fine for downloading from? wtf would you have a tracker you dont download from?? wheres the sense in that??

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Popov's Avatar n00b

But I get your point
    this is what you do with your fsc account and you think everyone is like you
    Actually it's kind of what everyone do with their FSC, FTWR, UK-T - accounts . Have you ever seen a screenshot from them. There's just like 1-2 snatches on the torrents. The only tracker that is different of the "high-level" ones is FTN. That's a tracker you use for the content.

Please, if you can proof for me that I'm wrong I would be very grateful. Atm I don't want any of these trackers. Cause I can't be active on them all :/

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast