Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is your favourite tracker ?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post

no , you actually spammed

On : I use my trackers on a daily bases
    Well it's actually funny, you (or me at least) would think someone's favorite tracker would be ANYTHING other than MV or something non-genral.

And the question Tudor was what is your favorite tracker, choose one just for fun so I know .

And what would you think it would be?? Another 0day tracker? I mostly download music and a few movies ,so basically my favorites are waffles, ptn and music vids. If i had to choose my favorite one between those 3, it would be MV. Mv is great content wise and the quality of the videos are excellent. I personally enjoy it.

And next time you're going to spam or reply to someone's post, give a little more details to support your opinion.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-06-2009 at 03:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Well it's actually funny, you (or me at least) would think someone's favorite tracker would be ANYTHING other than MV or something non-genral.

And the question Tudor was what is your favorite tracker, choose one just for fun so I know .

And what would you think it would be?? Another 0day tracker? I mostly download music and a few movies ,so basically my favorites are waffles, ptn and music vids. If i had to choose my favorite one between those 3, it would be MV. Mv is great content wise and the quality of the videos are excellent. I personally enjoy it.

And next time you're going to spam or reply to someone's post, give a little more details to support your opinion.
    I just wanted to laugh at something, and I found that funny. I just pictured you sitting there watching music videos all day. Pretty funny .

But yeah it's your choice, I just now very little people that even log onto MV.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    My favourite is SCC. blazing pre and speed, more apps and MP3 than you can imagine, all freeleech, plus the packs, also freeleech.
    I use it daily with SCT, TL and FSC.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    I just wanted to laugh at something, and I found that funny. I just pictured you sitting there watching music videos all day. Pretty funny .

Doesn't mean just because i download music videos i sit there all day and watch them. I guess you were just bored sitting in your chair all day long doing nothing, so you just assumed that. Oh btw i think i saw you earlier lurking in the pre-time channel. How is that going. Who's winning the pre-times today? scc i bet
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-06-2009 at 03:39 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45

Doesn't mean just because i download music videos i sit there all day and watch them. I guess you were just bored sitting in your chair all day long doing nothing, so you just assumed that. Oh btw i think i saw you earlier in the pre-time channel. How is that going. Who's winning the pre-times today? scc i bet
    What? I don't even visit pre or tracer channels. I thought only uploaders do...?
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-06-2009 at 03:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    kaka87's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bcg,revtorrent and torrentleech

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    What? I don't even visit pre or tracer channels.
    Oh sorry. I assumed that you sit in front of the computer all day, so i thought that you like to monitor that stufs as well like you monitor everything that goes on in fst.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48

What? I don't even visit pre or tracer channels.
    Oh sorry. I assumed that you sit in front of the computer all day, so i thought that you like to monitor that stufs as well like you monitor everything that goes on in fst.
    Maybe one day your assumptions will actually matter.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-06-2009 at 03:48 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    I hope so too. I also hope that you would stop spamming so much.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I hope so too. I also hope that you would stop spamming so much.
    Spamming how? This is a section for torrent discussion. You said MV was your favorite and I said I think that's funny.

Since when can't you share how you feel about someone's post?
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-06-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast