Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is your favourite tracker ?

Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by D1zkK1ll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikikii View Post
    My favorite tracker is ***************. Yeah. It's the best.
    hehe
    btw what is PEG ? Any private 1338 tracker?^^
    PEG is 1336 tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    PEG IS A photoshop tracker
    Only ,Dragoi92

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    Not sure where to sign up for that, but i see new users all the time and i think they donated to get in. I am also pretty sure the server make sure each torrent gets proper download speeds, because I have never had a problem downloading any torrents, even though there are few seeders.
    Ok sounds like a similar setup to GFT with dedicated servers pumping out files for everyone makes a refreshing change to see 2 or 3 seeds saturating your connection, well if you do hear anything about donating to join give me a shout. The smaller sites with fewer torrents and fewer users are just getting better and better these days

I don't think any site that allows people to join by donating is worth joining. I'm sure any respectable ones don't do that.

Btw, the best gambling to be had is on SweDVDR in my opinion. Betting on sports results is more satisfying than games of chance for me.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post

Ok sounds like a similar setup to GFT with dedicated servers pumping out files for everyone makes a refreshing change to see 2 or 3 seeds saturating your connection, well if you do hear anything about donating to join give me a shout. The smaller sites with fewer torrents and fewer users are just getting better and better these days

I don't think any site that allows people to join by donating is worth joining. I'm sure any respectable ones don't do that.

Btw, the best gambling to be had is on SweDVDR in my opinion. Betting on sports results is more satisfying than games of chance for me.
    Yeah they've got this going on at PTN too in the forum but threads have been inactive now for ages was proper good fun at the time though, I don't think I can join SweDVD because of my non-nordic IP.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's all coded and stuff on SweDVDR. No threads involved (maybe in the forum that i've not seen). It's not really a good enough reason on it's own (gambling) to join a site. Yeah, they don't accept new users with non-nordic IPs.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Just SCT...

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post
    for me
    every tracker
    you are so nice ! and fluffy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    It's all coded and stuff on SweDVDR. No threads involved (maybe in the forum that i've not seen). It's not really a good enough reason on it's own (gambling) to join a site. Yeah, they don't accept new users with non-nordic IPs.
    Yeah now you see that sounds good wish it was implemented elsewhere.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    I'll see if I can nick it.

Spoiler: Show
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    I'll see if I can nick it.

Spoiler: Show
    Very good

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast