Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites?

becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    The topic says everything clearly.
    Most of the topics in the Trade section,include a TT invite which saddens me

Honestly the only way to get in there is by trading n shit???
    That means that TT is full of greedy ppl... true story.

I want a serious opinion from any TT users here,on that fact.
    Im kay

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    no, not by trading. But there's no giveaway of it, so you must have good friends who's in there and can give you an invite. Mostly of the users don't trade, but ofcourse there's some shitheads too :/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I traded to get in there after bugging well placed friends for months and months for an invite, which never came. Now I've got a tremendous buffer and h&r a bunch of crap whenever I want some trance or house.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    It's like anywhere you go there's a mix of all types of people, too say all of us TT users are greedy is a bit of a sweeping generalisation & creates unjustified stereotyping.

Just my opinion on your "Fact" ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post
    I traded to get in there after bugging well placed friends for months and months for an invite, which never came. Now I've got a tremendous buffer and h&r a bunch of crap whenever I want some trance or house.

Thats my point.Ive been w8ting for months aswell but im not going to trade anyways...So theres no other option i supose?...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    It's like anywhere you go there's a mix of all types of people, too say all of us TT users are greedy is a bit of a sweeping generalisation & creates unjustified stereotyping.

Don't take me wrong,i'm not judging im just sayin...Everyone can prove the opposite...
    Last edited by becomehokage; 01-06-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Im kay

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Thats my point.Ive been w8ting for months aswell but im not going to trade anyways...So theres no other option i supose?...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post

Don't take me wrong,i'm not judging im just sayin...Everyone can prove the opposite...
    Sort of the opposite of what you are saying in your first post then...

*Edit:

*Double Edit: Didn't mean to stop your thread in it's tracks like that but why single out TT ?
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 01-06-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i traded to have TT !
    gr8 site, and i give one inv already in one my give. so no u can also have TT if some1 offert u.
    i just no longer offer TT cos ppl insult me, cos i not give to romanian and other contries.

but TT is very good ! i got TT after 1 week i wanted trade,so i did good not wait like n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well I got invited by a friend without trading. I believe there are so many trade threads for TT because the staff don't enforce trading. Also, the trackers that are higher up on the WTAW are generally not given away publicly because of their exclusiveness and (in most cases) their strict enforcement against public giveaways. You'd have a better chance by making a request and hoping someone that likes you sees it, or by letting your friends that are in TT know that you are looking to get into the site.

Otherwise you can just trade your way in
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 01-06-2009 at 10:39 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I got invited from a friend... I believe TT doesn't enforce trading, which is why there are so many trade threads. Also, the trackers that are higher up on the WTAW are generally not given away publicly because of their exclusiveness and (in most cases) their strict enforcement against public giveaways. You'd have a better chance by making a request and hoping someone that likes you sees it, or by letting your friends that are in TT know that you are looking to get into the site.

Otherwise you can just trade your way in
    Sad but its a fact.
    Thanks for the quick responses though
    Im kay

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    i'd give my left nut for a TT invite ,a friend from another community promised me one but then the community died and i dont know were to find him anymore , there content cant be beaten. but i still wouldnt trade for it
    Last edited by 105802; 01-06-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast