Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any tracker for HD music videos

noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    fknpoewnd, Music Vids is the name of a music video tracker. That is what the above posters were recommending.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Music-Vids. 90% of content are top quality sound + top quality video. It can't get any better than that.

EDIT. fknpoewnd you sound like the retarded one. He was quite clear with his response. Pay attention next time.
    true, i read some of his posts and jeezz, this guy is a pure retard.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hd-bits.ro has a category for music vids

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    fknpoewnd, Music Vids is the name of a music video tracker. That is what the above posters were recommending.
    Thanks, srsly i didnt knew it.

@Cine, just keep flaming and spamming..

soon we will not see you anymore

PS: i thought you ignored me.
    Last edited by LJ.; 01-08-2009 at 09:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    if you want to get HD music videos you should try general HD trackers because they have music video section. Music-vids, I don't think it's a good choice for you if you go for HD as their staff state:

If you're interested in Full HD (1080p) concerts you'll also be disappointed, but we do have a small selection of 1080i transport streams and there's also a nice selection of professional re-mixes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Lam3rD's Avatar Poster
    It's a little bit more complex than that. The problem is that most MVs are still mastered in SD. There are a few HD channels, for example MTV HD (PAL 1080i), Phalladia (NTSC 1080i), ABC Rage (PAL 720i), but the fact is that most of the stuff played on them has to be up-sampled in order to fit in their broadcast standard and if you know a thing or two about images you'll know that up-sampling rarely gives any better result. There is no MV BD that is not live (except for a few bonus tracks here and there), so there is basicly no place where you can get them from.

Live stuff is another thing as it's rarely mastered after shooting - directly shot and broadcasted/recorded as mixed live by the director.

So, anyways if you're looking for high resolution music videos most HD Trackers will do the job for you, if you however need both good audio and video (not necessarily HD, for the reasons mentioned above), well there is just one tracker out there that's specializes in this.
    Last edited by Lam3rD; 01-09-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12