Thread: Req: Ce

Poster
    I'm looking for a CE invite, I'm looking for a good music tracker and saw a thread about it. I've recently realized how much mp3 files lose, I heard a flac file through my speakers and was blown away.
    my whole collection(26k tracks) is in mp3, and nothing about 200k

so it's a long road but I'm hoping to be almost entirely downloading good quality files from now on.

Thanks

Dreaming of falling into the EbookVortex.
    Hiding from the Non-fiction books.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    CE has only ~500 torrents so if you're looking for a good music tracker, you'd better ask for another one like stmusic, waffles or what.cd.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB View Post
    I've recently realized how much mp3 files lose, I heard a flac file through my speakers and was blown away.
    my whole collection(26k tracks) is in mp3, and nothing about 200k
    So you're looking for FLAC...?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    sorry, that was supposed to be above, not about. I'm ok with mp3's above 320kbps.
    I'd heard it was growing fast and supposed to become a good tracker eventually, I'm patientish
    but places like what.cd are beyond me IMO, especially since my upload sucks.
    I don't think I can keep up with their requirements and ever actually download.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB View Post
    sorry, that was supposed to be above, not about. I'm ok with mp3's above 320kbps.
    I'd heard it was growing fast and supposed to become a good tracker eventually, I'm patientish
    but places like what.cd are beyond me IMO, especially since my upload sucks.
    I don't think I can keep up with their requirements and ever actually download.
    They are ways to survive in What.cd which u can manage even on a shitty connection .. Its just abt the enthusiam and deidcation that one has too show ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    Ok. I'm still interested in CE, it sounds like a growing tracker, and hopefully will become a good place to be, I signed up fairly early on for a different dedicated tracker, and It's my favorite place on the net

What.CD is certainly somewhere I'd love to be, but I'd also love to be living in a huge mansion on the beach
    Also, it seems like they really want you to know your stuff before you get there, and I know a little bit based on some research over the last few days, but I don't think I'm up to that yet.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'll see what I can do for you...Friends with staff there. I'll let them know about your thread...

Edit: Staff member was PM'd. Good Luck!
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-09-2009 at 08:33 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I hope you'll get to uploading some of those 26k tracks if you get in JGB.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What PUs:
    threadid=28685
    Are you in What? Get into What and become a PU there first w/ a excellent ratio like I do and you'll get an invite to CE from SpazAttack on What.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My boneheaded was going back and forth with a staff member and he said he would invite you but he didn't have a FST account...Then I looked at my own CE account and saw I had invites!

So I just need you email!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.