Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARNING!! Spam infractions make a comeback

Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm a person that's ok with spam up to a certain point long as it keeps the forum active and fun. The problem is that a lot of the spam has been negative spam, thus leading to flame wars and other e-drama. If people are joking around (especially with someone they know) I don't see any harm in that. Be strict but not nazi strict.
    See ya in another life, brother.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    The reason for the majority of spam here is (as I personally feel) the age (and hence, the immaturity) of the members here. Most new torrenters are teens who cannot pay monthly to use the superior newsgroups thingy. They are either too lazy to search around the forums or enjoy flaming others. Then there is also the not so strict enforcement of rules. Just see the other forum sections (except the Lounge, of course) and you will find that there is much less spam there.

I hope this spam infraction will last longer. Good Luck Detale.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    They are either too lazy to search around the forums or enjoy flaming others. Then there is also the not so strict enforcement of rules. Just see the other forum sections (except the Lounge, of course) and you will find that there is much less spam there.
    This is why we don't hang out in the Lounge https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...sterday-326241

It's just too boring.

EDIT: But i agree that this vicious spamming should stop. I'll start first.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-08-2009 at 09:08 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Great move Detale! Some spammers got scared already. It is the right time for such a decision.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^And there goes the reason why I want to start spamming again.

Hag you're delusional. sorry if i offended you in any way. Peace
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-08-2009 at 09:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    In forums like FST I think it's unavoidable, stuffs like these happens to alot of forums with a huge amount of users in it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    "Detale" I just want to apologize for what I said the other day In the BR thread, I would guess If anyone deserved Infractions more would be me considering want I said.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    seems fair and correct .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    "Detale" I just want to apologize for what I said the other day In the BR thread, I would guess If anyone deserved Infractions more would be me considering want I said.
    Just behave yourself from now on and there shouldn't be a problem.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    btw i hope this iniciative will be followed by the other mods

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast