Thread: Mp3 Sites?

Ok guys ive been searching around for ages now looking for an mp3 website with whole album downloads, but all the sites i have found the links just dont work or the downloads timeout. Is there anywhere i can get full albums which are generally always or aty least most of the time online.

I dont trust klite for music anymore too many fakes.

Mes

2. Music   -   #2
    8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    ok then sorry about that, i&#39;ll rephrase the question. Any sig2dat links sites for full albums, rather than just odd songs.

mes

4. Music   -   #4

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #5
    Genius exactly what i was looking for, should have looked harder really. Thanks matey.

mes

6. Music   -   #6
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mesmeric@12 September 2003 - 05:14
    Genius exactly what i was looking for, should have looked harder really. Thanks matey.

mes
    that danged search button is sooooooo hard to find these days..........

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by mesmeric@12 September 2003 - 05:14

mes
    np