Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma should of won BCS Bowl

Mutantx's Avatar Dominator BT Rep: +1
    Oklahoma Sooners should of won the BCS National Championship game. Enough said. They are the better team.

-Mutantx
    Last edited by Mutantx; 01-09-2009 at 10:38 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If they were the better team they would of won. That's why they play the game.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Arguable.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I agree Oklahoma is a great team along with Florida,Texas,USC,Alabama,Utah and many more. Of course in sports, any team can win depending on how the game plays out. No matter how talented they are..
    Too many teams to name that should have had a chance to play for the Championship. Not a fan of The bowl system or the way certain divisions are favored over others.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What do marijuana and OU have in common?

Spoiler: Show

yo

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Skizo.. its okay that you(Texas) didn't make it to the National Championship.

Barely pulled it off against OSU so yeah..

But yeah agreed, recently luck has been definitely against OU.

-Mutantx
    Last edited by Mutantx; 01-09-2009 at 10:49 PM.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm fine with how the season paned out. I can't complain about a one loss season.

yo

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It would have been nice to see Texas or Utah make a run at the National Championship via playoff. SI had an article pointing out that schools can make even more money with one. Hopefully, sometime in the next decade we'll see a division 1 college football playoff.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I have to second that Sanka. The way it is done now is too political. They need to figure out a way that Top teams play each other for the number 1 spot in the country somehow? I do not see it happening anytime soon. If they did create a playoff system, they May Even have to shorten the season by a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    It would have been nice to see Texas or Utah make a run at the National Championship via playoff. SI had an article pointing out that schools can make even more money with one. Hopefully, sometime in the next decade we'll see a division 1 college football playoff.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There's no need to shorten the season. High school football in Texas has a great playoff system and it only adds three games. Three games if you go all the way; same as the NFL.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast