Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] ScT

slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by palincarul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    You can try the irc channel. irc://irc.scenetorrents.org/#sct-support
    sorry but i don`t use irc
    You said the same thing when you were banned from BMTV.
    I suggest you start using it or start learning to use it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palincarul View Post

sorry but i don`t use irc
    You said the same thing when you were banned from BMTV.
    I suggest you start using it or start learning to use it.
    I agree. It's the only chance to ever get your accounts back.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i hope you DO know that several countries are banned at SCT. And if you invite them, you can kiss your account goodbye.
    they are .IL .PL and .RO.
    so, before you do something something stupid (publicly giving away sct wasn't your best idea ever either) be careful who u invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    GREAT GIVEAWAY
    i need this invite sct is the best tracker on pretime , stuff , speed i love this tracker
    and i have seed box to make ratio great if u need any proofs just pm me
    thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    I want to give it a try.
    I am an experienced BT user. I started downloading torrents 3 years ago. The first tracker I used was btjunkie. I am not a member of a lot of trackers, because I do not need that many. What I do have is Bit-HDTV, TL, RevTT and SCC wich I didn`t use too much because pretimes are better on TL. I have made only one request since I joined and it was for SCT. I want to give it a try. I promice I won`t disapoint.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Seem like our shitty country gets banned everywhere.

Anyway good luck to all who apply!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Got a spare invite for someone

Rules: No ratio pics, speedtests, pm's, rep points or bullshit please

Tell me something about your interests, filesharing history, why you might like to join, the site and how you think you can contribute it...

*Profile links from hard to seed on sites will help your case for this one
    just a friendly reminder. if this isn't staff approved (and i doubt it is) you better hide very well. if sct staff catches you, you're account is gone. they do scan this section, don't worry.

i couldn't care less, but i liked the movie ghostbusters when i was young.

if you want to get rid of your invite, better fill someone's request in private or give the invite to someone you know and trust.

if you read sct rules and ignore them on purpose - have fun hiding!
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-10-2009 at 02:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    I want to give it a try.
    I am an experienced BT user. I started downloading torrents 3 years ago. The first tracker I used was btjunkie. I am not a member of a lot of trackers, because I do not need that many. What I do have is Bit-HDTV, TL, RevTT and SCC wich I didn`t use too much because pretimes are better on TL. I have made only one request since I joined and it was for SCT. I want to give it a try. I promice I won`t disapoint.
    here is the link to his request. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-326149
    i think you should take a long look at this thread in case you are considering him.

polar bear is right. usually a sct ban never comes alone. and people are most times caught by the person that they invited who messes up in some manner.
    if you see a user called swax around here,and if his avatar seems familiar from someone from sct, that's probably because he is the same person.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-10-2009 at 03:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I want to give it a try.
    here is the link to his request. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-326149
    i think you should take a long look at this thread in case you are considering him.
    Thanks for the link.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I want to give it a try.

polar bear is right. usually a sct ban never comes alone. and people are most times caught by the person that they invited who messes up in some manner.
    if you see a user called swax around here,and if his avatar seems familiar from someone from sct, that's probably because he is the same person.
    Thanks for the heads up, the last thing I want is to get banned & no I wasn't considering that user in any way shape or form...
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 01-10-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast