Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (REQ) Bitme.org

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont trade invites people! I have never posted a topic for my invite. I give invites out for free. I'm not a trader, never was. Disregard that topic
    Last edited by own3dripy; 01-10-2009 at 07:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by own3dripy View Post
    I dont trade invites people! I have never posted a topic for my invite. I give invites out for free. I'm not a trader, never was. Disregard that topic
    regardless of whether you trade or not , you tried to BUY an invite. the 1 thing trackers forbid the most , you aren't a true p2p'er your just that guy who wants to climb the ladder the quick way to grow a bigger e-penis

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    2 months... wow, that's such a long time. i can feel your despair.
    how come aren't you yet banned here?

edit: nbo beat me to it.
    anyone reported him?
    i did, and at least skizo saw it.
    i guess they decided there wasn't reason for a ban.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    regardless of whether you trade or not , you tried to BUY an invite. the 1 thing trackers forbid the most , you aren't a true p2p'er your just that guy who wants to climb the ladder the quick way to grow a bigger e-penis
    You think i give a fuck about tracker levels? I just need a tracker that has the things i want. I would not pay 30 euros for a FTN invite but i tried to pay for a bitmetv because it had the stuff i needed. And hence im requesting a bitme inv right now because it has the stuff i need. Never been in it for the levels mate

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Do not offer money or anything at that in this part of the board also the language...?
    Last edited by pone44; 01-10-2009 at 08:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster

You think i give a fuck about tracker levels? I just need a tracker that has the things i want. I would not pay 30 euros for a FTN invite but i tried to pay for a bitmetv because it had the stuff i needed. And hence im requesting a bitme inv right now because it has the stuff i need. Never been in it for the levels mate
    i doubt you give a fuck about a lot of things , like trackers rules

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

I already donated 100$ to bmtv. Why wouldnt they want someone that donates every month like me?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

I already donated 100$ to bmtv. Why wouldnt they want someone that donates every month like me?
    Well good of you that you supported the site. But money isn't everything...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Well i always keep a ratio of more than 2, i regularly donate on the sites that are useful to me and i dont trade their invites. . I think im a good p2per no matter what these guys here think. And i wouldnt be a bad inf on bitme

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    maybe he didn't know buying an invite is forbidden when he asked about bitmetv.

everyone can make mistake, and the important thing is they can learn to be better. we can see now he isn't trying to buy a bitme but asking it for free.

if you're never a trader, and you donated to bitmetv, one of my favorite site, next time I get bitme invite I will invite you,

now good luck,
    Last edited by BlackKnight; 01-10-2009 at 09:21 PM.
    Into the chaos!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12