Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor Americans

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by yxuz@12 September 2003 - 03:32
    living under the terror of RIAA and Osama everyday
    We are not scrared of osama he long gone. We are even under a threat, were just looking for the bastard.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    i been usin kazaa to download stuff since i was like 12... and i aint been caught... yeah im quite a bit older than 12 now...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    I try telling people that kazaa lite is the best to use so u don't got caught but nobodys listening grrr and it seems the riaa evil plot is working for them every day it seems harder and harder to find sources fro downloads ahhh

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    i should correct myself.. i have been using kazaa lite, never used kazaa - wont go near the thing.

i hate the riaa's evil plot... it really wastes my time that i could spend downloading coz i end up wasting it searching for a song thats not fake..

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    well they promice that they will sue 1000s more but i donno if thats smart i mean they must be paying and awful lot for their over priced lawyers plus wasteing teir time looking for people to sue insted of mabe lowering prices something that might actually work

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    hell if CD's were a couple of bucks i'd buy them all the time.. just like microsoft and thier software.. thier sick of it being copied, hell if they charges say $50 bux for windows id go buy it.. i mean its not even worth that the unstable piece of crap it is... but you get the point..

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Thats the point don't overcharge and we would be happy to buy it mabe if they added some quality to it to lol 2 songs u like 4 15 bucks that pretty dumb

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    right hereRead my other post noone seems to be going to it

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    uh-huh it is prety dumb.. these RIAA people need to employ a marketing person who can understand the needs for the public.. that or start giving out free music.. we pay enough taxes, our taxes can pay the musicians and we can get free music...

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    did you guys hear that we pay a tax when we buy a cd burner or blank cds for it and the money goes the the riaa thats something they didn't want people to know they are problbly chargeing tax on oter things like sterios and crap

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast