Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Want You Guys To Look At Tis Post

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    dont listen to ad.. he hates rap because hes ignorant&#33;
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    hell i don&#39;t care what he thinks

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 10:47
    well anyone could have their own opinion and i have the right to debate him i posted this because the majority of people here don&#39;t agree with him because he doesn&#39;t see how riaa is bad for both the fans and the artists themselves and thinks that the riaa has the right to be basically a big bully and i didn&#39;t make the comment about the smart people comeing to this room i just asked the person that made the comment where are they
    "...well anyone could have their own opinion..."
    It&#39;s nice to know that you somewhat got the gist of my post, even if you didn&#39;t imply it...

"...and i have the right to debate him..."
    Rapfan, I never questioned your right to debate Zarko. As I stated before:
    Personally I fail to see the problem with that discussion. Besides a lack of grammar from one of the participants, the interaction between you two seemed polite.
    "... i posted this because the majority of people here don&#39;t agree with him because he doesn&#39;t see how riaa is bad for both the fans and the artists themselves and thinks that the riaa has the right to be basically a big bully..."
    Really? Judging for the title of this thread and from your first post, one can easily assume that you had a problem with Zarko and his views, not because of his "lack of understanding" as you are trying to imply.

"... and i didn&#39;t make the comment about the smart people comeing to this room i just asked the person that made the comment where are they..."
    Yep, and in my following reply, I told you I&#39;ll allow you to decide if I were smart. You may still do so, just like anyone else. If you decide to do so, it won&#39;t mean much.

BTW, it was a little difficult following your train of thought in your posts, so could you please place some periods in your next replies when you finish sentences? I&#39;d appreciate it.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    why do u bother posting all this crap i don&#39;t know what the hell your problem is i don&#39;t see the periods and capital letters in any other posts we are just talking haveing fun its people like u that ruin that 4 everyone geez this isn&#39;t rocket science and its not a english assignment and i don&#39;t intend to approach it like it is here is your damn peroid and capital letter ................. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ there is a bunch of them

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 11:27
    why do u bother posting all this crap

I could easily ask you the same question.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    you are much more of a pain in the ass then me wether u like it or not noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn&#39;t pervoked do u have some insecuries that you have to make yourself feel superior. fuck off

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Lady K, I still don&#39;t see the need of posting these, as if we were discussing the Palestinian matter...

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    BANNED
    haha

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED
    well the post i linked you to has been updated so you may want to check it out again and if u don&#39;t wanna post a comment there yourseld (because you have to join to post) let me know and i will post ur comment for you

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 11:33
    you are much more of a pain in the ass then me wether u like it or not noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn&#39;t pervoked do u have some insecuries that you have to make yourself feel superior.&nbsp; fuck off

"you are much more of a pain in the ass then me...
    Why is that? Because you don&#39;t agree with me? Yep, that&#39;s mature.

"... noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn&#39;t pervoked...
    Uh, what&#39;s the title of this thread? "I Want You Guys To Look At Tis Post" Who made this post? Rapfan. So actually, you did tell me (and others) to post and give our opinions.

As for "telling everyone off" as you claim, I did no such thing. In my first post, all I did was come and give my point of view. You didn&#39;t appreicate my views and you got offensive. In my second post, I tried to give you some understanding and you called it "crap." That&#39;s fine. It would be pointless for me to get upset over any of this because you are expressing your opinion. I fail to see why you are getting so pissed, but whatever floats your boat.

In all seriousness, I do feel sorry for you. You seem to understand so little. Poor thing...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast