Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Search multiple sites?

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Is there anything out there that can search multiple torrent sites at once? For example, looking for an album, it would search what, waffles, tl, sct etc.

I know of btjunkie, but when I searched for a popular film, the only sites it gave me were pretome, piratebay and a couple of others that I hadn't heard of.

The fact that it returned results from pretome means it must be possible to create (if it isn't already available).

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I don't know any program which would solve the multiple search problem at private sites (at least not what I would trust), but I can strongly recommend this firefox addon (http://oinkplus.blogspot.com/) , if you haven't already got it, its an absolute must with those sites you mentioned (what, waffles, etc) if you are looking for music

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Try TorrentHarvester.net
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-13-2009 at 12:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey, i have a scoop for you

there's a multi-tracker search built in a french bt-related forum and at my knowledge, it's the only one existing on the net.
    you just have to type your search, to tick the trackers you need to search in and then > Go!

here is a screen (some trackers miss):

ps: the forum i'm talking about is private and french-only so don't pm me asking an invitation or the url.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    hey, i have a scoop for you

there's a multi-tracker search built in a french bt-related forum and at my knowledge, it's the only one existing on the net.
    you just have to type your search, to tick the trackers you need to search in and then > Go!

here is a screen (some trackers miss):

ps: the forum i'm talking about is private and french-only so don't pm me asking an invitation or the url.
    I'm not seeing a "select all sites" or "all sites in this category" tickbox which could get a bit annoying. It's got loads of potential if it works properly though, would be nice to seem something like that here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    how da hell does that site collects info from torrents from Sct, Scl bitmetv, etc ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Who wud think French wud this smart and innovative ... Anyways there can scripts that serch the same keyword using a common account and display the results ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Who wud think French wud this smart and innovative
    You must be joking their armed forces are one of the most innovative in the world I mean come on their tanks have 5 reverse gears & 1 forward gear in case they get attacked from behind

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Who wud think French wud this smart and innovative
    You must be joking their armed forces are one of the most innovative in the world I mean come on their tanks have 5 reverse gears & 1 forward gear in case they get attacked from behind
    Bty they invented that so that they could run away faster than the enemy cud approach them .. Its Hide and Seek time!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    www.google.com

of course only public ones, obviously you cant really search private unless you have accounts on a bunch and write the program urself...
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast