Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Year - New Boy Invite...

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21

Cool

if you dont have friends cabalo...sorry!!! but i have and good friends here and out from here!

i dont like traders, but friends always are friends... and if they trade my invites, that is not my problem, i give my invites with good inten.

joni22, you have one trade, i give you the invite but please don trade more... ok , pm your mail
    Last edited by durabrite82; 01-13-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    why u accuse me of trader? so i dont give away high level invites to people i dont know???? i give away most my invites for free... how come i get a bad rap I am just trying to exchange invites for what i need and to help others like anyone else here...

I am not a big trader u guys.. I am here to help others who have a decent rep... I am more experienced then u think I just am not big on this site my old tracker sharing site had closed down
    Last edited by Ubuntuburningm; 01-13-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i don't really get annoyed by people trading invites for other ones that they will really use. Read very carefully my last sentence.
    i do get annoyed by those obscene traders and pretentious people who will put "antitrader" somewhere in their signature or user title.

i don't accuse you of nothing. i state facts. if you trade something, by definition, that makes you a trader.

one hint for you, careful with your screenshots, they show all the necessary info to get you banned. with what i saw there, if i were a tracker staffer, it would take me 2 minutes to get you banned.

just a hint, pprobably you don't need it anyway, as you are more experienced than i should think
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-13-2009 at 06:03 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    How can you be a anti-trader(as in your sig) if you are giving invites to traders and posting that you do not know if they trade your invites away? Could get you in trouble on your sites. Sorry to spam. just struck me as odd.

Quote Originally Posted by durabrite82 View Post

i dont like traders, but friends always are friends... and if they trade my invites, that is not my problem, i give my invites with good inten.

joni22, you have one trade, i give you the invite but please don trade more... ok , pm your mail
    I believe you have good intentions but do not understand the sig....
    Last edited by pone44; 01-13-2009 at 06:09 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    ok, maybe i invite traders or not, but my inten is help newbie users, sorry for troubles in trackers but this forums are for all. Pone i go take more caution with my invites ok!

and Cabalo... sorry but maybe you have all trackers and dont need nothing, because maybe newbies users and old users to FST need help for enter to the trackers. And that is my Intent....sorry if dont like you

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Can I get a Bit-HDTV invite please? Thanks

Airtel Broadband “Fair Usage Policy” Protest Petition

http://afup.broadbandforum.in/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Can i have rsr?thank u...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok, maybe i invite traders or not, but my inten is help newbie users, sorry for troubles in trackers but this forums are for all. Pone i go take more caution with my invites ok!

and Cabalo... sorry but maybe you have all trackers and dont need nothing, because maybe newbies users and old users to FST need help for enter to the trackers. And that is my Intent....sorry if dont like you
    who said i have all the trackers?
    and who said i am doing this to not let good users get their invites?
    I've just proved how wrong is both your signature and your "giveaway rules", as many members can confirm.

oh, and thank you for not liking me, i wouldn't expect otherwise from you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    stupid_angel's Avatar I'm not your darling BT Rep: +2
    i want bit-hdtv sooo much

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    npjunior's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Cool

i can have one for bitgamer?

BIT-HDTV x 2
    BITGAMER X 3
    IPTORRENTS X 1
    VIPMUSIC X 3 (Ubuntuburningm)
    BITSPYDER X 1
    RSR X 1
    FILELIST.RO X 1
    BWTORRENTS X 1
    LEECHERSLAIRS X 2
    BITHQ X 1

RULES: NO TRADERS - NO COLLECTORS
    Giveaway quickly... only for good members to FST.

Live is good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast