Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIveaway dvdseed account

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sefo View Post

I'll invite you
    pm me with your mail.
    That is the way to go! Account giveaways are often considered a form of trading...So now that you have invited someone I would recommend letting your account die...Give it away and you could now screw up Funkin's new account.
    Oh wait, sefo did you get your account from Ubuntuburningm? I was under the impression that you already had your own account and was inviting me from it. I don't know how, but I totally glanced over your first post in this thread applying for this account giveaway. That was my fault.

I apologize, but if you invited me from an account that someone just gave to you, then I'm going to delete my account. You won't get in trouble because of me deleting my account, but I just can't be part any part of an account giveaway.

Thank you for pointing this out bumrocks. Pone messaged me earlier today letting me know about this, but I think pone thought sefo was the one giving away the account and not Ubuntuburningm. So again, I thought sefo was inviting me from his own personal account.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-14-2009 at 07:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry didn't know that, My bad.

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    No, it's my fault. I have no idea how I didn't catch on that you got your account from Ubuntuburningm. As I mentioned, i totally glanced over your first post in this thread. Ah well, shit happens.

Anyways, I contacted an admin at DVDSeed and requested my account be deleted. I can't delete the account myself and this is the way the Faq says to go about it.

I talked to you a couple times in pm's sefo, and you seem like a really friendly and polite person. So I hope you don't get in trouble at any other sites you're a member for accepting this account(who knows if the DVDseed staff would pass an ip along because of this or not). But just to let you know, as I'm sure you're aware of now, it's always best to get invited to a site honestly, rather than to accept some guys account. That only causes more harm than good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i need dvdseed account

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by erayee View Post
    i need dvdseed account
    you didn't even bother your self reading the previous post!

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    mbewe's Avatar gunslinger BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    No, it's my fault. I have no idea how I didn't catch on that you got your account from Ubuntuburningm. As I mentioned, i totally glanced over your first post in this thread. Ah well, shit happens.

Anyways, I contacted an admin at DVDSeed and requested my account be deleted. I can't delete the account myself and this is the way the Faq says to go about it.

I talked to you a couple times in pm's sefo, and you seem like a really friendly and polite person. So I hope you don't get in trouble at any other sites you're a member for accepting this account(who knows if the DVDseed staff would pass an ip along because of this or not). But just to let you know, as I'm sure you're aware of now, it's always best to get invited to a site honestly, rather than to accept some guys account. That only causes more harm than good.
    I have 1 dvdseed invite (from my own acc ) and may give it to you for free offcourse , pm me if you still want it...
    Last edited by mbewe; 01-14-2009 at 11:10 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    But he just get the account

Quote Originally Posted by sefo View Post
    though its not the best way to give invite, but i would like to apply!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post

That is the way to go! Account giveaways are often considered a form of trading...So now that you have invited someone I would recommend letting your account die...Give it away and you could now screw up Funkin's new account.
    Oh wait, sefo did you get your account from Ubuntuburningm? I was under the impression that you already had your own account and was inviting me from it. I don't know how, but I totally glanced over your first post in this thread applying for this account giveaway. That was my fault.

I apologize, but if you invited me from an account that someone just gave to you, then I'm going to delete my account. You won't get in trouble because of me deleting my account, but I just can't be part any part of an account giveaway.

Thank you for pointing this out bumrocks. Pone messaged me earlier today letting me know about this, but I think pone thought sefo was the one giving away the account and not Ubuntuburningm. So again, I thought sefo was inviting me from his own personal account.

@ Funkin: sorry man, I had seen before that sefo had just got the account, and i'd pointed it, but I thought you would have noticed also... I could have been more emphatic or maybe pmed you...

Anyway, everything has been clarified now, then everything is fine

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    TNAWrestling's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Account giveaway is enabled on FST?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Thank you mbewe for the offer. I contacted a DVDseed admin last night to delete my account, but it hasn't been deleted yet. So I'm unsure if he just hasn't gotten around to it yet, or if he doesn't care if I was invited from an account that was given away. I'll give it a few more days though. If it hasn't been deleted then I'm going to contact him again and see what's up.

Thank you again.

And thank you rafa for the kind words. But honestly, it's really not up to anyone else to watch out for me. I shouldn't have been so stupid to have not caught on that sefo obtained the account from the giveaway. I don't know what I was thinking. But again, thank you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    funkin just let your account die man what is ur deal? why u contacting mods and stuff now they have my IP and know I am on FST.. and they know you are on it too and have your ip logged... why u got to be so envolved? i was trying to give the account away because i dont use it and I dont want it anymore.. if I dont want to hold onto it i dont see how its ur business but what the heck man just let it go dont worry about it i meen jesus...

i dont think its cool to talk to admins about how people are members of FST.... that is what you are doing you are hurting our own members security here whos side are you on??? Yeah so trackers have rules but that doesnt mean rules cant be broken once in awhile I mean cmon I personally think its better someone use the account then let it rot if you disagree thats fine but now you put other peoples accoutns and stuff in jeopardy I hope they can still use them...
    Last edited by Ubuntuburningm; 01-15-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast