Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc fake url

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    ye i know, i was being ironic too i think he just needs to constantly hype the mystery
    I thought it was just a new project to bridge the gap and form a collaboration between the torrenting & FTP communities, I see no mystery here.
    There is no real TTC, the "project" is a joke. Though i fail to see the point of it all. The purpose of putting up a name in the WTAW thread and writing a "review" of it is the real mystery here. I've wanted to ask Detale about it but i reckon i wouldn't get any real answer

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by albo da kid View Post
    this url is fake. cabalo is the only one who knows the real one. He is ttc's first line supporter and has unlimited invites. I pm'd him and got a reply with the correct url in 2 minutes.
    z0mfg no wai

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, that worked. i already got a message, 2 minutes after your post.
    really, people didn't had to know that.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-13-2009 at 03:58 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post

I thought it was just a new project to bridge the gap and form a collaboration between the torrenting & FTP communities, I see no mystery here.
    There is no real TTC, the "project" is a joke. Though i fail to see the point of it all. The purpose of putting up a name in the WTAW thread and writing a "review" of it is the real mystery here. I've wanted to ask Detale about it but i reckon i wouldn't get any real answer

With all due respect did you actually even read this https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...9/postcount257

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster
    everyone who can read would know that this crap ftp torrent site have never a website...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    complicated things........

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ups...sorry

I am just so fed up with everyone doubting the existence of TTC. They really don't know what they are missing. Hopefully now they will think twice before jumping to conclusions....
    I also gave it away because I wanted to help out the good users who are struggling to be a part of a decent "Community"

Hope you understand.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-13-2009 at 04:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ups...sorry

I am just so fed up with everyone doubting the existence of TTC. They really don't know what they are missing. Hopefully now they will think twice before jumping to conclusions....
    I also gave it away because I wanted to help out the good users who are struggling to be a part of a decent "Community"

Hope you understand.
    what can i say... many people already knew about it, just wasn't public.
    anyway, the IRC server is down, due to a power outtage on the host.

edit: people stop pm me for invites. unless you have a gigabit dedicated box at least 3 months with plenty of HDD, or hard cash, don't bother chase it. That is what makes you a "good member".
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-13-2009 at 04:31 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think people would doubt less its existence if that tracker review wasn't so vague and amateurish.

Why does every tracker review have screens, categories, # users, torrents, etc. while TTC's review looks like a bunch of BS? I particularly dislike the "you don't find TTC, it finds you" line.

Fine I am a noob and may not deserve to know the truth yet but jeez just be a little more straight up.

And yes, I am ranting because I'm pissed that I am out of the loop.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by vpg8000 View Post
    I think people would doubt less its existence if that tracker review wasn't so vague and amateurish.

Why does every tracker review have screens, categories, # users, torrents, etc. while TTC's review looks like a bunch of BS? I particularly dislike the "you don't find TTC, it finds you" line.

Fine I am a noob and may not deserve to know the truth yet but jeez just be a little more straight up.

And yes, I am ranting because I'm pissed that I am out of the loop.
    Maybe if you 'd read the review, you'd see it's not actually a site...

Tbh, I wouldn't like to be a member. I'm totally allright with downloading stuff a few minutes later from trackers. Also I'm from Europe so most pretimes (TV, for instance) don't mean much to me. As long as I get good speed on the stuff I download and am able to share it with someone.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast