Thread: Some questions

OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hi

i have this questions i hope any one can answer to help me

1- How i can login to my seed box (Operating system : ubuntu ) from my Windows ?

2- I order seed box with 2 ip so how i can get 2 different ip from the Company ?

3- If i get the 2 ip if there is any way to had two µTorrent because there will be two User on the seed box ?

Sorry for all this questions but this is my first seed box ..... and sorry for my terrible English
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I can answer only the first one.

Either webui, NX Client or VNC Server. For setting up the box, you will need putty.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If you get Ubuntu desktop I doubt that putty is a must to set it up, you can log directly through NX client and that's it. In the even that you need a terminal once again you can use the one Ubtuntu offers through the client but that is not a must.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    1 - use nx client .
    2 - they will give you 2 ips and you will login using one and your friend using the other one even in the same time .
    3 - you can do this even on 1 ip , all you need to do is to create new user in ubuntu and each user will have his own apps installed and everything (google for tutorials to add new users).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When you get the details for the seedbox from the company, you will get root login details, It's highly recomended that you dont use the seedbox from the root account more that necessary, So what you should do is to create 2 new users for it, it's very simple.
    for example, in the terminal: (when logged in as root)
    useradd -m OXO and then
    passwd OXO
    New password:
    Verify:
    remember that you wont see the password while typing it

And now you have to user account whch can login at the same time to the server, have two diffirent desktops and run 2 diffirent Utorrent setups =)