Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little help with what.cd

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    they say it's bcoz most of the indians turn out to be cheating leechers....
    Sorry to say but it's a fact, massive amount of population + dial-up alike connection = leechers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Indeed your right so whats happened to the other 90,000 torrents ? Dead ?
    Try "Disable Grouping"

Ah I see, thought it might have been something to do with the different encoding formats for the same files but couldn't figure it out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Seedbox Provider
    Yes there's a high volume of cheaters and bad users just like there are from other countries, Romanian users are banned on Waffles and pretty sure blocked from What invites channel too.

But on What they stil let PU+ users decide if they want to invite these people, there's no sitewide bans. It's up to those users sending invites to make a good judgment call & trust their invitee.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    Yes there's a high volume of cheaters and bad users just like there are from other countries, Romanian users are banned on Waffles and pretty sure blocked from What invites channel too.

But on What they stil let PU+ users decide if they want to invite these people, there's no sitewide bans. It's up to those users sending invites to make a good judgment call & trust their invitee.
    I wouldn't invite a Indian if they've don't got a seedbox.

I mean c'mon, 512k download's the average?

Upload must be 0.01k.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    yo anistoned...indian here with a ratio of 130+ on funfile(though what u sya is right....india sux!)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    they say it's bcoz most of the indians turn out to be cheating leechers....
    I'm sorry to say this because I like most Indians. They're peaceful people, but they are little slippery snakes when it comes to torrenting. They love to cheat and play unfair.
    I once knew an Indian at TR who was respected and what not, and then out of nowhere he turned out to be one of the biggest scammer and cheater that was ever to enter TR.

Beware of inviting people from India. I'm not saying they're all bad when it comes to torrents. But most of them love to f*** you over.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-15-2009 at 04:43 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    yo anistoned...indian here with a ratio of 130+ on funfile(though what u sya is right....india sux!)
    Ratios are pretty easy to gain if you don't download much.

It's the amount of upload that counts.

Funfile's management kind of sucks like SuperTorrents, both trackers had staff splitting up due to inner conflicts.

IPTorrents have been excellent for a general tracker, people can get in easily and the speeds are decent.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    If you are on SCC u can get an invite form sexten himself just by PMing him. Go through the forums there. Its the most safest way to get into what.CD if u are banned from IRC invite channel.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    well amistoned, i'll tell you this, it is HARD to get a good connection in india(actually it's hard to get any material thing good in india). the max. conn speed you can get here is a measely 8mbps (and that too at crazy prices like above 270$(approx) and to compound that these assholes have data transfer limits per month(like it's 15-16 sucky GB's for the 8mbps one), my connection? a 2mbps connection, 1GB data transfer limit per month(i know what you're thinking "WTF") and abve that it's a dollar/50mb.

the only thing i can do wid my conn. is seed from 2am-8am(free usage hours)

(WTF! a smiley????)

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    in my opinion just because a lot of them are leechers that does NOT justify by any means banning an entire country, that's just wrong.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast