Thread: request gft invite

Poster
    I was hoping that someone might have a invite for gft
    i tried to go and do the questionnaire i have heard about but they are't doing that anymore

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    last time i heard all invites were revoked.
    they are quickly getting close to being filled, so i suspect that's the reason behind it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    invites were removed because of trade and invite bad users, so only staff have invites now.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    i heard still some good users and power users still had them i was hoping someone here might have one willing to share and I can provide profile links to show i am a good user at other private sites i have an account

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why don't ya try to make a proper request jradx2 mate, you kno, a couple of good screenshots and a few fare reasons you want to join this tracker, tell us if you are planing to bring something new to the tracker, how many trackers are you part of...
    To be honnest, I wont even invite you to Demonoid wit such a request, show us that you really want to join GFT and, who knows... one day mby you will
    Good luck bruv

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    your right ovisan my request was sloppy i definitely want into gft sounds like a great tracker and place to hang out great content and amazing speeds specially for no ratio tracker thats impressive I am part of some great sites 3 of my favorite are these i am a power user or a vip and have donated to each of these sites which these pics will show i take being a part of these site very seriously and at first didn't participate much in the foumns but have enjoined my self various competitions and sharing in the forumns special in the last bitmetvcomp aboutguesing the tv shows that was very cool

i am also a part of demonoid and digitalhive which were my to first trackers i have been a part of

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9...profilesd7.jpg
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2...profilelo7.jpg
    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1...profiledq5.jpg

i would love to join gft to enjoy the same things i enjoy at the above sites and would be an active member the same way i am at these sites includeing donating to show my support

my computer is always on for seeding always seed way past what i have to seed for; to help others trying to get the torrents as well

Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Why don't ya try to make a proper request jradx2 mate, you kno, a couple of good screenshots and a few fare reasons you want to join this tracker, tell us if you are planing to bring something new to the tracker, how many trackers are you part of...
    To be honnest, I wont even invite you to Demonoid wit such a request, show us that you really want to join GFT and, who knows... one day mby you will
    Good luck bruv
    Last edited by jradx2; 01-12-2009 at 11:20 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    try to contact someone from gft, you think know the gft staff will contact you and give an invite lol.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    @jradx2: be carefull, the name of your inviter is appearing in TL SS

edit it please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    thax didn;t realize i changed it

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    @jradx2: be carefull, the name of your inviter is appearing in TL SS

edit it please

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster