Thread: Converting Isos And Stuff

Hey i wan to convert my halo files back into a iso so i can re-download the files that i am missing is there anyway
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You are a MEMBER but read the NEW(BIE) FAQ click my signature.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@12 September 2003 - 16:44
    Hey i wan to convert my halo files back into a iso so i can re-download the files that i am missing is there anyway
    i dont understan what you mean ??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I think he has either installed the halo game, or extracted the contents of the iso then deleted the .iso. If you have installed it then no you cannot make it back into the original iso. If you just extracted it then you coule recompile the iso from that, but I doubt that it would be reconised as the same file, therfore you would have to start all over again.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    You know how halo was a iso file when you download it from bittorent, before Its extrated in the cd-contens i want the cd-conteds to turn back into an iso

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Like I said you could recompile the extracted files to an iso, but It would likely not recognize it as the same file when you went to download it again.

It is fairly simple to do, but i do not have winiso installed right now so I can not guide you.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Shit looks like i wasted 50hours of my life lol'

Thnaks anyway