Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steam Official 1.6 Release

im probably gonna leave it overnight incase it need to download sometin b4 i can play. hopefully that is the case or else im gonna be fuck up cuz they gonna shut down reg. cs pretty soon.

2. Games   -   #22
    For all u guys who have had problems with your Steam updating files then I recommend u d/l 'Steam Client with Steam Cache ', This file includes the full cache of data required to run Half-Life v1.1.2.0 and Counter-Strike v1.6 in the Steam client. You do not need this file if you have successfully downloaded this data from the official version of Steam. The filesize is 379.4 MB might be a big file to some ppl but I recommend u get it this way than to get it from the ordinary ghey way from updating from steam.

This file is available from http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/130271.shtml but u have to queue for this file unless u pay for a higher membership at fileplanet. I have queued for this file and got this link, copy it to ur browser... http://pub.xferoc8.fileplanet.com/^1110859...minstall_cs.exe which is the file u want without waiting thru all the queues, I think the link works, if not then i guess u have to queue for the file at the 1st link anyways good luck and hope it all works out for u guys

3. Games   -   #23
    [SIZE=7]BECAUSE STEAM IS FUCKED AND CAN BURN IN HELL

4. Games   -   #24
    okay i left the steam thing on overnight and when i ook at it, it still say preapring to play cs. i guess ill download the one dyoung says. hope it work. teh second link dont work so i have to wait. thnx dyoung for posting it

5. Games   -   #25
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    haha I did same thing. Well when it got to the point where it said "363 minutes to play counterstrike" or something like that, I just went to bed, woke up, there we go...

I can finally play counter-strike!

ONLY PROBLEM IS....

When I see in the update panel, it shows they took out the bots. I imagine temporarlily but I kind of wanted to practice a bit before I went back into ass whiping. I haven't played cs in a couple of months and I'm a little rusty on it. I go in like this I'll look like a fukin noob so... those bots where good practice...

Ahhh well.... Maybe I'll search for a lonely noob to own.

6. Games   -   #26
    i didnt even get to the point wher it said "363 minutes" it just say preaprairing to play cs then it stay that awy overnight. i downloaded teh steam w/ the cache and exact same thing happen. i want the beta back. the real version is a pile of shit.

7. Games   -   #27
    its getting gayer...steam wouldnt even start now. i click on steam and nothing happen for 5 mins

Edit: nm it started. b4 it would start right away... dont know what happen now. but i still cant play it.

EDIT: woohoo after hard work i finally got it working...actually it just started working. but there sure arent many playing this. During the beta almost every server isee is fill...now almost everyserver has no one playing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123