Thread: [Request] TvT.com Credits

deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Hi FST

Lately I've been into an American show called "The Apprentice" and fell in love with it. I browsed through TVT.com and saw the complete collection of all 7 seasons. I haven't been using the tracker as often as I wanted to but right now I really love to download atleast one of the seasons there.

I was wondering if a kind user can give me some Credit Points so I can start my download. I am seeding some torrents already but the Credits are not generated fast enough. If someone can please help me out that would be great.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Hi FST

Lately I've been into an American show called "The Apprentice" and fell in love with it. I browsed through TVT.com and saw the complete collection of all 7 seasons. I haven't been using the tracker as often as I wanted to but right now I really love to download atleast one of the seasons there.

I was wondering if a kind user can give me some Credit Points so I can start my download. I am seeding some torrents already but the Credits are not generated fast enough. If someone can please help me out that would be great.

Thanks
    Not sure how to give U Credits I have some. I would like to give him some Credits, But looks like the ONLY way is thru an Invitation..anyone knows how ?
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-17-2009 at 12:32 AM.