Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: They Are Humans Too--No Comment

Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    God stands with u Gaza ,,,
    this crime against u ,, is a crime against all people in the whole world ..
    Neither words nor feelings could stop this war crime ,
    Yeah ,, hamas good at photoshop ,, on other side israel pretty good in murdering children ,, using illegal weapons like phosphorus bombs ,, ..etc
    Nothing will change the fact that israe.. oh sorry i mean murrderd occupied phalastine by a gangs will be defeated at war end ,, the things making me laugh that a thief stolen your house settling in it and killing your family ,, At last speaking about his own rights ,, so so funny ..
    one last all repect to jews in Europe stood with gaza in Demonstrations
    , they think wisely knowing the right side .....
    At last all i can say it will be a day to israel to get down ,,, yeah kill as many people as u wanna ,, enjoy to satisfay your sick soul ,, At end We will see ,,, But As u do there it will be no mercy .......

Show some pictures from people in Israel been blown up, of the destruction they cause in Israel.
    you must be kidding , 8 solider and 30 wounded compare to 1200 dead
    and 5400 wounded

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    God stands with u Gaza ,,,
    this crime against u ,, is a crime against all people in the whole world ..
    Neither words nor feelings could stop this war crime ,
    Yeah ,, hamas good at photoshop ,, on other side israel pretty good in murdering children ,, using illegal weapons like phosphorus bombs ,, ..etc
    Nothing will change the fact that israe.. oh sorry i mean murrderd occupied phalastine by a gangs will be defeated at war end ,, the things making me laugh that a thief stolen your house settling in it and killing your family ,, At last speaking about his own rights ,, so so funny ..
    one last all repect to jews in Europe stood with gaza in Demonstrations
    , they think wisely knowing the right side .....
    At last all i can say it will be a day to israel to get down ,,, yeah kill as many people as u wanna ,, enjoy to satisfay your sick soul ,, At end We will see ,,, But As u do there it will be no mercy .......
    1-Hamas kills their own children, what do you call it when they strap bombs in kids chests to blow theirselves up? Toy story?
    2- Hamas kills inocent people all the time, where is your support for them?
    3- They kill their own people if they don't agree with them, so stop the poor palestinians, they defend theirselves very well.
    4- Shoow some pictures from people in Israel been blown up, of the destruction they cause in Israel.

1- hamas Kills their own children ,,, lol ... u mean israel killed all men there and hamas children stand against israel with bare hands to recive fire ?? not a toy story ,, it is a horror movie ..

2- So ,,tell me how many people killed by hamas since israel gangs occuiped palastine ,, and how many phalastine are killed in this and the previous week ??!!!!

3-u mean hamas agree to give the gangs the whole land and get rid of their army and stand against the gangs court or what ??

4-Oh ,, it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!!
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 01-17-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!!
    They probably have more respect for the dead or something.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Those images are extremely harsh to say the least.
    The death of a child by political dispute is so terribly sad.
    It does not only happen on one side.
    But Happen more & more & more At Gaza side than Israel side , due to the use of Internationally proscribed weapons by Israel .

Israel Losses 8 solider and 30 wounded
    Gaza Losses 1200 dead and 5400 wounded
    !!!!!
    That's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

When you know you're outmatched and you still antagonize your enemy with random rocket attacks, you get what's coming to you.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!!
    u may be right man ,, but i think it was not the same strategy of them at all times like "with Hitler Holocast" ,,, not only pics and "so strange to obtain pics at this time" ,, they call for Compensation from German people up till now even if they had no rule in what hitler did ....
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 01-17-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

But Happen more & more & more At Gaza side than Israel side , due to the use of Internationally proscribed weapons by Israel .

!!!!!

When you know you're outmatched and you still antagonize your enemy with random rocket attacks, you get what's coming to you.
    Lol ... what a point of view
    first israel daily kills innocent people about 70 years ago before hamas fires rockets
    sousands of phalestinians are in gill with no reason , children and womens are killed by israel guns before that war could you explain that sweet feeling of israel , israel are lions against civilians , goats against force like i said before in Octobar 73 by Egypt
    Last edited by Red pirate; 01-17-2009 at 09:47 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

!!!!!

At Gaza People have no choice & Israel is killing all the people at the region with no mercy , so they prefer to die while they are fighting like heroes ,not to die like cowards

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    CZ the truth is there is no dead in israel units
    only in palestinians
    Last edited by Red pirate; 01-17-2009 at 09:06 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'm sick of this Jewish propaganda in American televisions 24/7. Why is the American government trying to brainwash the idiot American people?? The government can already do what they want to do, like they did with Iraq, but need to ask the people's permission first supposedly.....yea rightttt.
    Pretty soon I sense America is going to getting involved in this Muslim vs Jews thing and they'll support the jews ofcourse.....Which is fuckd up because the jews are as "despicable" as they make the Muslims seem on national tv. Watch when USA screws another population over, like they did with Iraq. I know what's coming....
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-17-2009 at 10:02 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    24/7??

I haven't seen one minute of propaganda.

As for Iraq, 99% of the population is happy with what we and other nations have done there. Get with the program ffs...

yo

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast