Thread: They Are Humans Too--No Comment

@ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #122
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Red pirate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

If I was in charge, there woulnd't be a misserable arab in this world standing, I would detroy all the bastards, a nuclear bomb would do the trick.
    Long life to Israel.
    if you are in charge , you cant even dream of that

israel is in the center of arab nations, it will be the first to meet god..even god will refuse to meet may throw it to hill directly
    That's why not other arab nation is coming into the conflict right?
    Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east, that make women dress like if they were their property, wait, women are men's property in those countries, the only country women are free to vote is Israel, they don't have a voice in Hamas ruled land. All in the name of a profeth that was gay, yes he hated women lol. Of course those hamas radicals want to fight to the dead, they can have sex, because women are cover from head to toe, so their sexual frustations have to go to war, and there is nothing wrong with been gay, but come on, get a life,.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #123
    Quote Originally Posted by sheekoo View Post

Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol.
    The world would be at peace without those radical pigs, that want to destroy my way of life.
    fuck u ......... u dont know any thing.... r we live in the stone ages ..? fuck u ..... usa and israel r the real pigs
    Well my dear sir, you just told me I was right, thank you very much.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #124
    @ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?
    Who wants to know? Do you want to declare jihad on me? lol lol lol lol

5. The Drawing Room   -   #125

if you are in charge , you cant even dream of that

israel is in the center of arab nations, it will be the first to meet god..even god will refuse to meet may throw it to hill directly
    Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east, that make women dress like if they were their property, wait, women are men's property in those countries, the only country women are free to vote is Israel, they don't have a voice in Hamas ruled land. All in the name of a profeth that was gay, yes he hated women lol. Of course those hamas radicals want to fight to the dead, they can have sex, because women are cover from head to toe, so their sexual frustations have to go to war, and there is nothing wrong with been gay, but come on, get a life,.

beacause the arabian nations respecting the women not like in usa and israel they treat them like bitches

6. The Drawing Room   -   #126
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol. it is about time you arabs come to the 2009 wagon, please leave the stone age alone lol.
    The world would be at peace without those radical pigs, that want to destroy my way of life.
    Thank you for the young thingy, now I am blushing lol lol.
    why you people dont post ever without flamming
    some polit plz

7. The Drawing Room   -   #127
    Israel just declared a cease fire, I hope Hamas will follow, if they care at all about the people and not theirselves, they have to declare a cease fire too.
    Let's see if they do it. By the way, stop watching aljazera and any of those biases channels, stop watching photoshop pictures that anyone can do in their house, or in a cave.
    kick israel ass first from Gaza and then talk about ceasing fire
    and by the way remember them to surprise their own children with
    a part of dead body from palestinian innocent
    There is not any innocent palestinian, the only one's that could be innocent, would be the moderates that dare to oppose the radicals Hamas, that are killing their own children to make it look, like it was Israel, woulnd't be the first time anyway
    Last edited by pentomato; 01-18-2009 at 01:40 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #128
    @ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?
    Who wants to know? Do you want to declare jihad on me? lol lol lol lol
    no man because i want to konow the way is u r thinking about arab and why ... beacause i want to have an image about ur country and culture

9. The Drawing Room   -   #129
    because u have no mercy about the children .... because u have no faith or religion .... didnt u see the israelian people protest against the crims of their army against the unarmed children and womes

10. The Drawing Room   -   #130
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east,
    you had to be kidding, without USA israel is shit , count nothig

like i said before in 73 by Egypt when she make israel men forget how to make love to womens, from that time 1973 i said the population in israel remains Constant.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast