Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame on you and god damn you!

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

i guess it wasn't enough for you that you stopped all basic and vital requirement of daily living for months, you used to and are using harmless aqsa rockets as an alibi to commit genesis on 1.5m people.200 dead's, 700 injured and counting.

Israeli F-16 bombers have pounded key targets across the Gaza Strip, killing at least 225 people, local medics say.
    BBC
    mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.
    Last edited by BawA; 12-28-2008 at 08:14 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Funny this doesn't seem to fit the profile of this section

Please remember that this area is for SERIOUS discussion and debate.

This is not an excuse to say one off offensive remarks... If you have a point to make, then make it with evidence.

One off remarks such as "I hate Muslims" and anything else construed as being beyond the rules of civilised behaviour will be dealt with. This is not to stifle debate... if you have a controversial comment to make, then by all means make it... BUT BACK IT UP.

Paul
    I see a terrible picture I don't see any evidence here or back up.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    ohh so you want evidence!
    ill bring you evidence you 2 year old candy lover.
    Last edited by BawA; 12-28-2008 at 08:09 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Israeli F-16 bombers have pounded key targets across the Gaza Strip, killing at least 225 people, local medics say.
    BBC

Benjamen button

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    bizarre thread, why ask for evidence for something thats probably the headline in every major western news outlet, and what's the thing about repeating American history? Should that be jewish/israeli history?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Flame away, but If I'm not mistaken, didn't Hamas start this particular episode? Not choosing sides, just going by what I read....
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's both regrettable and confusing since Israel just went out of their way to make a gesture of peace by the prisoner release.
    I can only guess that there are individuals involved behind the scene who are actively working against peace in the region .To what end who knows?

I do know that it is just the type of action but on a larger scale that Hamas uses.First strike against the unsuspecting and largely innocent.
    That's not condoning it simply putting it in perceptive.

Personally I'd line up against a wall a few on both sides.
    Of course given the mind set of the region that would only exasperate the problem.

ilw I think that the bit about America is equating it with Nazi Germany or Leninist Russia or some such nonsense.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    bizarre thread, why ask for evidence for something thats probably the headline in every major western news outlet, and what's the thing about repeating American history? Should that be jewish/israeli history?
    I think I see your problem. You're expecting a rational line of thought from people who clearly aren't experts in the field.

Israeli armed forces, just out of a cease fire, respond to palestians allegedly lobbing rockets on israelis, in their own inimitable way (). Naturally it's all America's fault.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post

i guess it wasn't enough for you that you stopped all basic and vital requirement of daily living for months, you used to and are using harmless aqsa rockets as an alibi to commit genesis on 1.5m people.200 dead's, 700 injured and counting.

BBC
    mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.

Who needs drugs when you have these types of thread starters. Your ideas are so scattered. All I could think of was "huh?"..........my brain turns to mush yet again.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Flame away, but If I'm not mistaken, didn't Hamas start this particular episode? Not choosing sides, just going by what I read....

teflon those are facts...you cant use them anymore...oh and common sense is out the window too....just so you know.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast