Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitme.org invite

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Never give invite this man trust me
    if you need CCNA packs you can find in TL there is over 12 CBT Nuggets Packs..Forget Bitme you wont get one

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    for those who didn't bother clicking the link DPDS showed, here goes a screenie:

invite him please.

good luck, you look like a good member.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yeah ... a very good member...Good luck

+1 Cabalo "invite him"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KAVKASIELI View Post

this was almost the only way to get
    what I wanted
    When you are newbie here, you have two choice
    you should either beg someone(who is just playing and wants to have fun) to give you an invite or you start to swop ,"sail" invites.
    Being here and trading invites all day long is sickness
    but begging someone for invite who is actually laughing at you
    is even worse i think.
    Man, I know some people can be rude when you request an invite and trading looks like a good way for noobs to get what they want but the most important thing is your attitude towards bittorrent. You seem like you don't care about your accounts, you were banned from bitme for trading!!, that is, you also fucked up your inviter's account, and then you tried to register a new account but you weren't even smart enough to change your ip ?!
    Nobody will trust you because of your past, you mustn't have traded bitme in the first place because it's against its rules and even worse you are not smart enough to take care of your accounts
    I'm not an antitrader but I don't recommend trading because the best thing to do is to be a good invitee (that is, abide by tracker rules and mantain a fair ratio), so your inviters can trust you and they will probably invite you again to other trackers in the future. For instance, I have invited a friend to 8 trackers because he has always turned out a good invitee on each last tracker I invited him

Never beg for an invite, I never did. I hate when I see people humiliating themselves for an invite and other people laughing at them instead of helping, you just have to build up your trustworthiness, be a good invitee!
    Last edited by ar1n4mu; 01-20-2009 at 03:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ar1n4mu View Post

what I wanted
    you should either beg someone(who is just playing and wants to have fun) to give you an invite or you start to swop ,"sail" invites.
    is even worse i think.
    Man, I know some people can be rude when you request an invite and trading looks like a good way for noobs to get what they want but the most important thing is your attitude towards bittorrent. You seem like you don't care about your accounts, you were banned from bitme for trading!!, that is, you also fucked up your inviter's account, and then you tried to register a new account but you weren't even smart enough to change your ip ?!
    Nobody will trust you because of your past, you mustn't have traded bitme in the first place because it's against its rules and even worse you are not smart enough to take care of your accounts
    I'm not an antitrader but I don't recommend trading because the best thing to do is to be a good invitee (that is, abide by tracker rules and mantain a fair ratio), so your inviters can trust you and they will probably invite you again to other trackers in the future. For instance, I have invited a friend to 8 trackers because he has always turned out a good invitee on each last tracker I invited him

Never beg for an invite, I never did. I hate when I see people humiliating themselves for an invite and other people laughing at them instead of helping, you just have to build up your trustworthiness, be a good invitee!
    This is true man , you said every thing nothing can be said more ,I am sorry for you op.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

what I wanted
    is even worse i think.

exactly! now some people even are so afraid of the other user's feedback, that they make requests and close those own threads, making it impossible for them to ever build any trustworthiness and be invited.
    many ridiculous things around here, but hey, it's always a good laugh.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

exactly! now some people even are so afraid of the other user's feedback, that they make requests and close those own threads, making it impossible for them to ever build any trustworthiness and be invited.
    many ridiculous things around here, but hey, it's always a good laugh.
    these people may be so afraid from spamming & useless comments ,it is also a point of view

can someone give me an invite of this tracker?
    I want to download Cisco CCNA videos

thanks in advance
    i recommend you to close this thread ,as you see it is impossible for you to become invited from this thread

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    for those who didn't bother clicking the link DPDS showed, here goes a screenie:

invite him please.

good luck, you look like a good member.
    Im not going to invite him why do u invite him

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    @OP: don't close this thread.
    You can ask anyone on this forum, but someone that closes a request, is a request that will never be filled.
    YOu might not have many chances, but these way you will have none.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @OP: don't close this thread.
    You can ask anyone on this forum, but someone that closes a request, is a request that will never be filled.
    YOu might not have many chances, but these way you will have none.

maybe he be lucky and some one help him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12