Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post You're Best Comebacks From Other Threads

Poster
    If you have seen any really good burns or have posted any burns on people where you totally shut them down quote them here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    shut up hypo.........

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    One of my favorite comebacks is"you kiss your mama with that mouth?"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    how about something like this
    [FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]  Dare Devil vs Spiderman!!!! well i think they are as good as each other. Spiderman had the cool computer generated effects on the swinging between the buildings, Dare Devil had the whole echo location thing. both movies had the whole save the girl, beet the baddie and do the world a fovour in the meentime. BUT SPIDERMAN WINS!!! Coz Dare Devil echo scence thing can never happen while Spiderman was bitten by a geneticly enhanced spider, that might be possible in the future!!! All in all two good movies but the story line was more detailed in Spiderman than Dare Devil.

Getting bitten by a genetically enhanced spider is possible in the future?

Are there really people out there who actually believe in this stuff???

[QUOTE]I work in a lab and with genetic treatments progressing at the rate that we are in the public domain whos to say what the goverments have got? its possible that when we reach the point were technology will be only hampered by the human controlling it that we will delve into genetics not to make antibiotics ofr viruses but to incress strength in animals or our own species. why couldn't one of these pass it on in venom or a passing of blood which would change the victims dna as well!!!! but this is getting a bit off topic!!!

[QUOTE]QUOTE (spirit @ 13 September 2003 - 02:45)
    I work in a lab and with genetic treatments progressing at the rate that we are in the public domain whos to say what the goverments have got? its possible that when we reach the point were technology will be only hampered by the human controlling it that we will delve into genetics not to make antibiotics ofr viruses but to incress strength in animals or our own species. why couldn't one of these pass it on in venom or a passing of blood which would change the victims dna as well!!!! but this is getting a bit off topic!!!

That has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read (and that is really saying a lot)!!!!! Spirit you must be the one holding back the cure for cancer. I swear how many billions of dollars do we have to spend to get people who can actually spell working on this stuff. I'm glad you know so much about genetics that you felt it was important for you to fill all of us uneducated bastards in on the fact that "the government" COULD be making a breed of super strong spider-men in secret laboratories somewhere??? WTF do you just post to see the flashy cursor thingy move across your screen? Anyways I think I am through here please do not respond and embarass us both further.

BTW this is what I think of your last post in case you didn't get the picture....(flushing sound).

5. Lounge   -   #5
    well from another site i visited once: the thread was locked, my account locked out & my ip blocked, i think they dont like me ... all without swearing in all of my 19 posts, about 10 of them relating to receiving/giving help in the bug report/beta testing areas ...

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~si/phpbb/viewt...ed44ab2cd13536e

i returned a few weeks later to see if there were any modifications to it, only to find it moved to the "Hall Of Fame" section, & get this, the "Hall Of Fame" is "Sponsored by afro-prick" (as in it's description), the very same guy that caused it all ......

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Wouldnt it be cooler to call it:

"THE HALL OF FLAME"

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    STFU

all that needs to be said really

8. Lounge   -   #8
    My faves:

You must really be your mom's ugliest baby....

You must really be your mom's dumbest baby...

WHAT? You're your mom's ugliest AND dumbest baby?

All said and done, you're still a waste of human blood...

My name is Cesar Filomeno Saez... and what should I put on YOUR stone?
    (used this in real life as well as on IRC, some jackass messed with friends of mine on a network where my reputation from my real life was already established, when he found out it was me that entered the arguement he he ended 2 years of annoying people on that network and just left... heh.... too bad because both online and offline once there's a reason for me to fight I really go for it)

All these I've used both online and offline, online on IRC, I have seen many servers and networks but currently reside on DALnet where there's plenty of fertilizer to grow good comebacks on... I mean sheezus DALnet has loads of lamers lol

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Biggest_Baddest_Wolf@1 October 2003 - 02:15
    (used this in real life as well as on IRC, some jackass messed with friends of mine on a network where my reputation from my real life was already established, when he found out it was me that entered the arguement he he ended 2 years of annoying people on that network and just left... heh.... too bad because both online and offline once there's a reason for me to fight I really go for it)
    you sound like a real bad-ass
    i better watch out...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your pretty funny for someone who spent their first 9 months dodging a coathanger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast