Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: [request] ftn

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckS View Post
    as I understand there are a few invites only so if u are invited and you will close this thread they will look at the latest created accounts and check for a Russian ISP ---> BAN.
    Good luck to you though.
    take his advice if your invitor isnt(staff/admin/sysOP)..I know i would..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    wtf
    seems that i would never get it..
    Dinkin flicka!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years still using hdbits, torrentleech and waffles thou
    Dinkin flicka!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    There is always a close thread option

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years
    I know it's been tough for you brother, AA, sanitarium, State mental institution, drug rehab, you've gone through 5 wives and your $4 million lottery winnings, but on the bright side you're still alive! Of course so is FTN, still mocking you. You're a survivor, dude.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years still using hdbits, torrentleech and waffles thou
    Cool story dewd,I for one was thoroughly fascinated by it. Anyway knowing something of FTN cartulary methinks that you're strange insistence in using of words from the Middle Ages wasn't looked at favourably by the nobles there.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Cool story dewd,I for one was thoroughly fascinated by it. Anyway knowing something of FTN cartulary methinks that you're strange insistence in using of words from the Middle Ages wasn't looked at favourably by the nobles there.
    I've JUST cracked it! Idol you need to write cryptic crossword clues for newspapers. You'll have a BRILLIANT career .

WOW: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...=1#post3703419

OR, take over from Anne Robinson as host of The Weakest Link. You're about 2000% better than her (compared to her late period anyway). Except you'll need to do it in studio conditions. can you do that?

Disclaimers:

i. In the making of this post I had to google the The Weakest Link's host's name because I couldn't remember what it was.
    ii. I have also just revealed that I have watched episodes of The Weakest Link in the past.
    iii. I have also hinted, and am now confirming, that I have come across many cryptic crossroads in the past, and have NEVER been able to understand WTH the clues are going on about, not unlike most comments ever posted here by IdolEyes787. Though I divulge they are still much harder, as it takes me approximately ∞ minutes to work out a cryptic crossword clue whereas it's luckily only about 2-5 for an IdolEyes FST post. I will have to practice more, to improve my decoding speed.
    Last edited by dvdasacd; 06-14-2013 at 11:24 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yes clearly the answer was elephant but only on Frig's Days.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Not the best way to go man. too bad that if you get invited you and your inviter might get banned. it's hard to take an advice sometimes but I would.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789