Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [request] ftn

dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    hello there fellow members

yep, a request from me, a request for ftn invite.
    it's not very original you may say. there have been a few requests for this tracker lately here at fst and maybe it's not the right moment to ask for it now but, i decided it is now or never
    here are some words about me: i'm from Russia and have been into torrenting for almost 4 years. i started with public trackers like demonoid, torrentspy (r.i.p.) and a couple of russian trackers. then i stumbled upon torrentbytes and that was the beginning of my hunt for private trackers
    btw i love TB and use it often, they have great community and great choice of content with rather good pres though i'm not after pretimes, it never meant anything to me, i don't have an urge to watch something 5 seconds earlier than my friend does so step by step i gained several high level trackers like sct, tt, pt, hdbits, bitmetv, elek and a few others. never paid or traded. everything for free - the way as it's meant to be.
    i make good use of every one i have and not collecting those. i'm not making giveaways here, i prefer to look through requests and if i see a good application and a good member i can trust, i will invite him. i gave 2 or 3 invites so far. so my btrep is rather small
    getting back to my request.. i don't want to say that it is my dream tracker and it is the only thing i want.. or that i wanna make good friends there, or their pretimes are awesome (which is not afaik .. you can read all those things mentioned in almost every request for ftn.
    i just wanna be a member, yes, partially because invites are so rare to come by.. partially because i never got into tracker due to its level or rarity.. but mainly because my trackers hunt will be over and who knows maybe soon i will be able to fulfill similar request of a simple guy like me.

i think it's time to finish all this writing.. what to say.. thx for reading to the end and i would very much appreciate an invite!
    thx in advance and i kindly ask you not to fuck up this thread with spam

cheers,

p.s.: profile links and speedtests are available upon request.
    Dinkin flicka!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    When is everyone going to realize that asking for ftn in here, will not get you anywhere. I have said this before, the best way to get into ftn is to make some friends. Requesting for it will only get your hopes up until they're crushed in about a week.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    When is everyone going to realize that asking for ftn in here, will not get you anywhere. I have said this before, the best way to get into ftn is to make some friends. Requesting for it will only get your hopes up until they're crushed in about a week.
    thx for the advice mate
    Dinkin flicka!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    of course i wish you good luck my friend, but you saw some requests these days, and they werent filed...i have to agree with Albo Da Kid...seems that ftn becomes a myth

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    great request, better than most of ppl with *my dream BS*.
    like you i do check ppl request and give out an invite if request is good.
    Mb u post some ratioproof of trackers you got and lemme see youre lucky or not?
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    finally request manager got disabled

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    disabled privs doesn't mean he can't post.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    i liked your request too, you were honest and cut the BS

I would be very happy to help you cause you seem to be a good person, but i'm not a member there, so i only could wish you good luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sarancha, thank you my friend, not very much hoping indeed, but who knows

Di@monds, thx mate, imo ratio proofs play the last role in requests of such level. i'm ready to show those anytime though

Rafa, thx man, appreciate that! i guess i will need luck in getting what i want
    Dinkin flicka!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So, you want it because it's rare, or because of it's level? Sorry if I misunderstood.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast