Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ja-rule

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 23:18
    Crumbcat and CeleryStalksme can both eat a fat dick if they dont like Rap why do they make an effort to post i a topic inwhich Rap is the subject and Guitar shut the hell up to this is a free world (im most parts) and this forum is Musicworld Rap/Hiphop is a type of music who the fuck are u to say what goes here and doesn't?
    If you would of bothered to fucking read more than my first post you would of fucking learnt something you illiterate fuck...i said i don't hate rap...how many fucking times do i have to say it...it is a free world so i can say what the fuck i want to say when the fuck i wanna say it and if you don't like it then its to fucking bad you hypocritical fuck...We all have equeal rights on this board so yes we can post whatever the fuck we like...if you don't like it then stay the fuck outta this fucking forum...I can't believe how fucking dumb you are...for fucks sake...did u seriously read the first page then decide to reply...look further than the first page u stupid fuck...fuck you are a stupid fuck...i can't believe you are so fucking blind...just fuck off really...and one more thing STFU and have a nice day

2. Music   -   #42
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by sabbath+14 September 2003 - 23:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbath @ 14 September 2003 - 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 15:19
    tsk tsk...

calling someone a dumbfuck...thats when shit gets personal...its time for a rap war&nbsp;
    I like the sound of it.
    [/b][/quote]
    I know its old and i already pwn3d pitbul&#39;s sorry ass...but to keep it goin...

3. Music   -   #43
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 15:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sabbath@14 September 2003 - 23:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme
    @14 September 2003 - 15:19
    tsk tsk...

calling someone a dumbfuck...thats when shit gets personal...its time for a rap war&nbsp;

I like the sound of it.
    I know its old and i already pwn3d pitbul&#39;s sorry ass...but to keep it goin...

[/b][/quote]
    That can keep this going, alright&#33;

4. Music   -   #44
    hi
    i think that in the long run its gonna be a shady/aftermath victory-simple fact is on murda they dont have any hard core rappers to back up ja rule in this battle-ja only real chance of getting one over shady/aftermath is if NAS joins in this battle as he is very lyrically gifted and hugely respected &#39;&#39;ON DA STREET&#39;&#39;, i believe NAS has some sort of alliance with MURDA so this may be a possibility.

the latest diss track from the SHADY camp has the master of it all on there-DR DRE himself-he basically tells ja rule that hes a &#39;&#39;FUCKING INSULT TO TUPAC&#39;&#39;(ja rule likes to immitate 2pac) it also has OBIE TRICE and eminem giving it to rule again.

i think JA went in to deep when he insulted eminme and DRE, if he had kept it with just 50 then he might have stood a chance but wid eminem,dre and the entire shady camp on his back i dont think he has a chance in hell

i reckon the final outcome is gonna be the fact that JA wont sell another album aimed at the street as it simply wont be bought&#33; he&#39;ll probly just continue to make albums for &#39;&#39;bitches&#39;&#39; and he&#39;ll continue to sound like a &#39;&#39;COOKIE MONSTER&#39;&#39;

ace

5. Music   -   #45
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 23:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 23:18
    Crumbcat and CeleryStalksme can both eat a fat dick if they dont like Rap why do they make an effort to post i a topic inwhich Rap is the subject and Guitar shut the hell up to this&nbsp; is a free world (im most parts) and this forum is Musicworld Rap/Hiphop is a type of music who the fuck are u to say what goes here and doesn&#39;t?
    If you would of bothered to fucking read more than my first post you would of fucking learnt something you illiterate fuck...i said i don&#39;t hate rap...how many fucking times do i have to say it...it is a free world so i can say what the fuck i want to say when the fuck i wanna say it and if you don&#39;t like it then its to fucking bad you hypocritical fuck...We all have equeal rights on this board so yes we can post whatever the fuck we like...if you don&#39;t like it then stay the fuck outta this fucking forum...I can&#39;t believe how fucking dumb you are...for fucks sake...did u seriously read the first page then decide to reply...look further than the first page u stupid fuck...fuck you are a stupid fuck...i can&#39;t believe you are so fucking blind...just fuck off really...and one more thing STFU and have a nice day [/b][/quote]
    I just realised i like to say fuck a lot

6. Music   -   #46
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Storm@14 September 2003 - 07:47
    Ja should just stick 2 bein a simple rapper w/o any depth like will smith and make those happy fuckin songs, but not try an b sumthin he ain, or steal other ppls steelo.......

ja aint gangsta...... nothin rong wit that (unlike his music, which he SHOULD get shot 4), but this dudes trippin............
    yea, he should of, but then he wouldnt have sold as many records cus he wouldnt have had that gangsta apeal. its sad how you gotta be violent to succeed a lot of the time.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #47
    just heard ja&#39;s new song, the crown, what a dick he is...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Music   -   #48
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 11:53
    just heard ja&#39;s new song, the crown, what a dick he is...
    i can only imagine.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Music   -   #49
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Ja Rule said on MTV diary that he doesn&#39;t make diss records he makes hit records, and that they wanna be him and stuff and that was at the end and then it went off.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345